A Loaded Question (Chaeyoung ft. Twice)

All-Purpose Flour
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son Chaeyoung had definitely heard the question asked before.  And she swears that she's even answered it before, but she cannot for her life remember her previous answer.  On second thought, maybe she hadn't been asked?  In any event, it was an excessively inconsequential question with an equally inconsequential answer, but it was giving the girl some serious agita: "if you were a guy, which member would you date?"

-------

During the Sixteen days, Chaeyoung recalled that Mina had chosen the pint-sized powerhouse as the girl she'd most like to date.  Chaeyoung was honored, to say the least, and Mina's explanation flattered her even further.  Feminine, cool, and y - Chaeng couldn't have put it any better herself!  And Mina had her own je ne sais quois, with shining obsidian eyes, a slender face and build, and a quiet mystery that would leave any man itching to know more.  And yet, Chaeyoung reasoned, that mystery might make Mina a very frustrating significant other, especially for somebody with as little patience as the second maknae.  

So Mina was out, at least for now.  

-------

Kim Dahyun was the next face that popped into Chaeyoung's head.  

DubChaeng was certainly appealing at face value.  Between Dahyun and Chaeyoung and Somi (clearly not a viable answer to the question), one would be hard-pressed to find a more tight-knit group of friends.  Since their trainee days, DubChaeng (and Somi!) had spent inumberable hours in each other's company and had learned each other's ups and downs and insides and outs.  But that begged the question: how much Dubu is too much Dubu?  Why, they'd run out of things to talk about if it were just the two of them!  And the fun of dating is learning about your significant other - Chaeyoung had nothing left to learn about Dahyun (A/N: or so she thought.  Stay tuned for an upcoming ride on the DUBUcoaster!).

So Dahyun was out.  

-------

Showering with Jeongyeon was as logical a first step to dating as any, Chaeyoung reasoned.  And they were close, for sure: the no-fun siblings had bonded greatly over their un-funness.  And from one perspective, Jeongyeon would be easy to date; a strong personality would bode well for her not being too clingy or reliant, and her initiative and adventure-seeking aura would en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter