Chapter VII

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

(A/N: Finally got to update!!! It has been almost a week since the last update, but I've recently have had a lot of tests and will continue to have more in the next couple of weeks😭. I'll try my best to update this fanfic as often as I could!)

(A/N: Just to not confuse you, the last chapter was a flashback of 2 years ago and right now I'll be writing in present day unless another *flashback* is mentioned.)

Jungkook's Point of View

I need an explanation, like... RIGHT NOW!!!

During the rest of break, I've calmed down a little.

If I ask him, he wouldn't tell me the truth anyways, so I'll just continue to spy on him like a detective or something. (A/N: Reminds me of Tae in "Dope"!!! That detective costume was soooo cute on him tho... and those glasses too!!!)

During the remaining of the class periods, Namjoon was still flirting non-stop with Tae. I'm not worried, at least not that worried because Tae doesn't seem to show any interest in him.

But Tae with that other kid at break though, I guess they're very close. I (J-)hope they're just friends.

Taehyung's Point of View

Ok... Things are starting to get awkward.

Jungkook, Kookie-ah, why are you ignoring me and acting like I don't exist? I love you, still... But due to your father's command, we can only be friends... friends is good enough for me, but you don't seem to want to be close to me. 

"M-may I go use the restroom?" I asked the teacher and he nodded in response.

I ran to the restroom and started to feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Why? Why does this  have to happen to me? If I can restart, I'll love him with all my heart and never let go. Maybe this is my...revenge... for not holding onto what I owned.

Jungkook's Point of View

The bell rang signalling that it's the end of school.

I walked out of the building and dialed a number.

I haven't called this number in a while. A long while... I didn't even get to say a fine 'Thank You' and 'Good Bye' to him although he was always by my side.

"Hello?" the familiar voice answered.

"Jimin-ah, it's been a while," I said.

"Jungkook?! Kookie-ah!!! I've missed you so much, you went to America and I didn't have a chance to say goodbye to you," I was so happy to finally be able to contact my best friend.

"Calm down hyung, I've missed you too," I replied with a small smile on my cheeks.

"Y-you're Jungkook right? Y-you called me 'hyung'?" he questioned.

"OMG, not this conversation again. I should go backt to calling you ChimChim," I said and slightly giggled.

"Alright, alright. And...um... Jungkookie, I want to ask you a question. Promise me you won't get mad?" he asked.

I nodded my head, then realizing he can't see me and quickly replied," Of course.''

"O-ok, Kookie-ah, have you seen Taehyung after you've returned to Korea.

I nodded again, and the realization hit me again.

I sighed and replied," Yea, he goes to my school and he's my deskmate,"

"Omomomo, then have you forgiven him because YOU HAVE TO!!!" Jimin yelled loudly towards the phone.

"Why?" I asnwered coldly.

"Come over to my house and I'll explain to you," he answered and ended the call.

Noticing that I might find out something hidden from me 2 years ago, I sprinted towards Jimin's house and knocked the door. 

"Coming," Jimin's voice said and opened the door.

"Were you born like yesterday pr something? You don't have to BANG on my door. There's something called a door bell," Jimin teased.

"Sh-shut up," I said and walked in.

He gave me a hug and led me into his room.

"So... what is it that you've wanted to tell me?" I asked desperately.

"Ha, I knew you still have feelings for him and I'm glad you still do because..." he replied.

I blushed and nodded my head furiously signlling him to continue.

"Taehyung... he didn't leave you because he didn't have f-feelings for you," Jimin said with a hint of guilt.

He... he loves me too? Then why did he leave me?

"2 years ago, almost right after you left, Yoongi hyung worked under your father's company and one day when your father came back to Korea for a business trip, Yoongi hyung overheard your parents conversation about Taehyung. (A/N: This is basically the part about Taehyung confronting Jungkook's dad. Refer back to previous chapters if needed :)

So... it wass all dad's fault that Tae had to leave me? Why didn't Tae tell me? Why did I bellieve him and leave him in this suffering alone? 

"Also,you've probably heard about Tae's job and dating game thing at school, right?" Jimin asked with his eyebrows furrowed.

I nodded and sighed.

"H-he did it because he didn't have money at the time. During the time that you and Tae separated, Tae's parents business failed and commit suicide. Leaving Tae alone without any money. So... don't mistake him. And that dating game thing I guess, as to what I heard from his closest friend, Baekhyung, was the time Tae used to relieve his stress. According to Baekyung, he said that Tae missed his past lover which is you so much that he started dating random people to see if he'll somehow get rid of the loneliness," Jimin hyung blabbered.

I stood there in shock. All those times... Tae had to suffer this on his own? 

"Who is Baekhyun?"I questioned.

Jimin then showed me a picture of Tae and the guy he was hugging at school together. Thank god they're just best friends.

Tae, I promise. I won't ever let go of you again, Tae, no matter what the consequences are. I love you, Tae. Thank you for giving me (J-)hope again.

(A/N: Finally some VKook moments!!! The ties of misunderstanding are gone now, finally! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!!!!!!!!😘)