Chapter V

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

Taehyung's Point of View

After our break ended, Jungkook didn't talk to me at all! Not even once. Is he still mad about the incident 2 years ago. I really didn't mean to dump him at that time.

*Flashback*

Taehyung's Point of View

" I need you to break up with my son, as soon as possible," said Mr.Jeon.

Mr. Jeon was the richest and most successful business man in Korea. No wonder he wouldn't want his son dating a middle-class guy. I would conclude that Mr. Jeon is very homophobic by the disgusted tone he used while speaking with me.

" May I ask... why?" I questioned.

" Sure, I'll tell you the reasons why you can't date my son. First, you're both men and that kind of love will not be appreciated by the citizens of Korea. Second, you're just a middle class man so you will become a burden to Jungkook," he replied, "Why my son? I wouldn't mind if you date anyone else, but why my son??"

I was trying my best to hold back my tears. I need to at least appear strong. I don't want to... and will not become Jungkook's burden.

"Fine, I'll tell him about this on our 100th day of dating. So 15 more days,"  I offered.

"Good choice, young man," Mr.Jeon said as he walked off.

I left the Jeon's mansion and started to cry, people passed by me looking at me as if I was crazy. I seriously am in love with Jungkook. With so, I'll protect him with all I have and make sure he's safe.

*Dials number*

"Hoseok... I need you to help me with my plan," I said. 

(A/N: The plan is basically Chapter 1.)

Hoseok's Point of View (A/N: This is the first Hobi's POV!!! As I've said, this will probably be a love square so.... Heheheh)

Taehyung... I've loved you for so many years now and you still don't have a clue. I'm glad to be one of your closer friend, but I don't want to be "Just Friends"

I know, compared to Jungkook, I may not be the best choice. But if I were to be the one you love, I'll give up anything... even my life to protect you from any harm. (A/N: This is so sad, but Hobi will get his chance later on in the story... Wait, What have I just revealed? *smirks*)

*Phone call from Tae💗*

I immediately picked up and heard a sobbing Tae.

"Hoseok... I need you to help me with my plan," I said.

(A/N: The plan is basically Chapter 1.)

After Taehyung told me about everything that happened, I found my hope (A/N: I did too! JHope!!!) I will treat you better than anyone else have ever treated you, Taehyung.

Tae hung up and I've fully absorbed the information. I think this is my chance to ask him out, like seriously. I've held back for now, 3 years. 

*END of Flashback*

(A/N: I hope you've enjoyed the revealed truth of Kookie being dumped. It was not their choice afterall. I'm having struggles trying to plan out some parts of the stories, so may I ask...

Happy Ending...

or

Bad Ending(I have an idea planned already for this. Just a little warning... It's a bit heart breaking to read😕)

Thank YOU!!!

See you next time Byebye😘)