Chapter I

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

Kim Taehyung, a 17 year old high school student, was secretly the #1 host at a host club. Kim Taehyung was ordered by his boss, Kim Seokjin, that tonight he would be serving for Jeon Jungkook, another 17 year old high school student, who is the son of the richest Korean business man.

"Jeon Jungkook? somehow familiar, " Taehyung thought.

"Who is going to be my host for tonight?" Jungkook asked Jin.

Jin knew he had to be careful when he replied, or else Jungkook may ask his dad to do something that would ruin his life. 

  " Sir, your host for tonight is the #1 host in our club and-" Jin wasn't able to finish because Jungkook cuts of his sentence.

"Just tell me his name, I asked who, don't make me ask again." Jungkook said as he gave a death glare at Jin.

  " My apology, Sir, Y-Your server for tonight would be Kim Taehyung." Jin was smart enough this time. 

Kim Taehyung? Ugh... Bad memories. There are so many people called Kim Taehyung though, it must not be him. He is the one who caused me to turn out like this...         

 *Flashback*                                                                                                                                                                          Jungkook's Point of View:

It is finally today!!! It is TaeTae and I being together for finally now, 100 days! It is a 100 day celebration. Hmmm.... What should I get him, though, for a gift??? Umm... Maybe I should go ask the YoonMin couple for advice. (A/N: It is... It is!!! I officially announce to you that their would be Yoonmin in this story!!!) I'll call them first and then ask Tae out for a date. 

*Checks Phone*

Hmmm... One message from XXXX, one from XXXX, ugh... these messages are all not important!    *Scrolls to the bottom*

TaeTae didn't message me? M-Maybe he's just busy. Yeah, he's preparing for the high school exam (A/N, Tae and Kookie are freshmen in highschool) so he must be busy. It could not be that he forgot our 100 day celebration, right? I questioned myself. Nah... Don't think too much Jeon Jungkook, first go ask hyungs for advice.

*Makes call*

Me: "Jimin hyung, I-"

JM: " Hey Jeon Jungkook, that's you right? You just called me "hyung"???? What is wrong with you, wait, I remember, the last time you called me hyung was when you needed help asking Taehyung to go out with you. DON'T TRY TO FOOL YOUR HYUNG, KIDDD"

*Hears Yoongi yell at Jimin*

YG: "It is only f***ing 10AM you f***ing kids, now let me get some f***ing sleep or else I'll f***ing kill you "

JM: "Ok-Okiee sorry hyung."

Me:"Did you guys do something tiring last night? Yoongi hyung usually doesn't get that pissed off at 10AM in the morning UNLESS he was very tired by SOMETHING last night" *smirk*

JM: *Silence* "Just tell me what you want or else you'll get both Yoongi hyung and I pissed and ya know that's not gonna be good"

I honestly want to tease Jiminie further since he probably is as red as a tomato now (A/N he is!!), but I really need some love assistance right now sooo maybe later.

Me: "Gosh... Calm down. Well, you are right though that I need your help... with Tae once again"

JM:"ugh fine, what is it?"

Me: *clears throat* " S-So... Y-You see, Tae and I have been D-D-Dating for 100 days now. I think it is time to celebrate, but I don't know what to do?"

JM: "hmm.. Step 1: buy him a gift. Step 2: giev it to him Actually for further info, please visit www.google.com and search up your question. Hey gimme the phone back!"

YG: "Jeon Jungkook, you wanna know the one step, stage clear method?"

Me: "Umm... yea?"

YG: "F*** him" *Hangs up* (A/N Min Yoongi for PRESIDENT!!!)

Oh ... my face is all red now thinking about umm... doing those things with Tae.

Maybe I'll ask him out first and get him a gift?

Taehyung's Point of View

*Phone Vibrates*

Message from Jungkookie💗

Tae, Wanna go to the movie theater with me today? We should watch a movie together and celebrate. Let's go at 3PM if that sounds good to you.

Celebrate... Celebrate what??

Me: Siri, what day is it today? 

S: It is 12/29/2016

Me: No... I don't mean to ask you the date, but umm... what are the important events planned today? (A/N I feel you Tae, the struggles to communicate to Siri *sighs*)

S: Today is the National Pepper Pot Day

Me: Wtf ??

*Phone Vibrates again*

Message from Jiminie

Since you're always careless and forget things, today is you and Kookie's 100th day celebration. Kookie seems pretty nervous and had put all of his effort into this just for you. Enjoy your time!!

Oh... , I see. Maybe to Jungkook this is important. Maybe I should end this here. This is really like meaningless now. A waste of time. Waste of your time.

Third Person's Point of View

Jungkook got a gift for Taehyung at the jewelry shop (a couple ring for the both of them). Jungkook even went to the dessert shop, knowing that Taehyung like sweets and bought almost all of the cakes available in the shop. (A/N Quantity? check✅, Quality? check✅) Jungkook ckecked his phone and realizes that it is only 1PM and he's all ready to go. He decides to spend his time at a cafe near the theater until he sees...

Jungkook's Point of View

TaeTae? With Hoseok? on the day we have our 100th day date??? I know that they've been friends for like ever since elementary or something, but I can't help but to be jealous. They're heading to... a park? What are they doing there? I decided to follow them and see them cuddling on the bench. 

WTF??? Is TaeTae cheating on me for... Hoseok?? 

I was so frustrated, as I felt tears streaming down my face. I couldn't believe it so I'm going to ask for the truth.

I dropped my bags and sped walk up to them as they were about to WTF kiss?? I've dated Tae for 100 days and I've only got to kiss him 7 times?

Me: "TaeBabe, explain to me, tell me this is not true. "

TH&JH: *shocked*

TH: Fine, I was going to tell you this after um... another 1 and a half hour, but since you would like to know, I'll tell you right now. Jeon Jungkook, we're officially done."

Me: *sobs* " D-Done? What do you mean done?"

TH: "I've tried, I've tried to fall for you for the past 100 days, but I've failed. I did, though, enjoy our time together. Sorry, but I cannot take this relationship any longer. Take care of yourself, don;t make me worry."  * stands up to leave*

I was so shocked. I stood there for 30 min. not realizing that they've already left. I can't believe it, I spent my everyday putting in all of my effort trying to make him like me more and all I received was being cheated on?

I slowly started to walk home. 

*phone vibrates*

It must be Tae!! This was all just a prank right? Tae loves to prank me and I always fall for it! 
I looked at my messages and realized that it was Jimin who texted.

Message from Jimin

Kookie-ah, How's your date going? You can ask me for further instruction if you need^3^

I'm feeling really helpless now, so I dialed Jimin's number

JM: *picks up*

"Jungkook-ah, you don't need to bother giving me a call, I know you're enjoying your time so."

Me: *crys out loud* 

JM: "Kookie, why are you crying? Did something happen? Where are you, I'll go find you right now.

I gave him the address of the park and he arrives in 5 min.

JM: Kookie, Why are you crying alone in the park? Where is Taehyung? Weren't you two supposed to be together?

Me: He left me *sob* he left me, hyung *cries out loud* he said he tried to like me back but he couldn't. This is all  joke right?

JM; *tries to absorb all of the information given to him right now because it is just to complicated* that bastard. *gives Jungkook a hug* Kookie-ah lets go to my house, Yoongi is out and will not be back until 9 PM, you have plenty of time to calm down a little. You might as well spend a couple of days at my house, ya know we don't really mind"

I nodded and followed Jimin to his house.

Jimin comforted me and I fell asleep. This is maybe just way to stressful for me to take in within a day. 

Taehyung, I hate you, you broke me. And the saddest thing is... I have to admit that I still love you.

I woke up the next morning seeing a note next to my bed.

The note read:

Kookie-ah, I need to go to school, so I have prepared you your breakfast in the kitchen, your lunch will be in the  fridge. By the way, I've called your school tellinf that you wouldn't be going today becuase you're sick so don't worry. Don't think too much and just relax okay? -Jiminie

Jimin is seriously the sweetest friend ever, especially after break ups.

I went to the bathroom and see my reflection in the mirror, I look horrible, I have super puffy eyes from crying, my hair sticking out in all directions, and there are tear stains everywhere on my face. I am a mess. 

I thought for a whole morning, I can't face Taehyung anymore. The more I see him, the more I'll fall in love with him. I need to leave this place. It is like hell for me. 

I dialed a number...

After this, there is no turning back.

Good bye life in Korea,

Good bye Kim Taehyung.

"Dad? Can I move to America with you?"

Third Person's Point of View

"Good morning class, I would like to announce one unfortunate news to you" 

"Our friend Jeon Jungkook would be moving to America with his dad" the teacher said.

Taehyung was shocked at first when he heard the news

"Good bye Jeon Jungkook,

You were really special to me, but for your own good, please move on.

I don't want to be your burden. (A/N: Wait.. Wait What?!)

This is really the end of us huh?

END of Flashback