Chapter III

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

After Jin left, the room kinda have an awkward silence. Since Taehyung was saying that he wants to be more "Professional," he decided to treat Jungkook like his other customers.

Jungkook's Point of View

"So, it has been a while. I, um... grew up a little (A/N: Grew up where??? *smirk* Sorry, I didn't drink my holy water today😁) ,like mentally. So, how have you been?" Taehyung said as he poured a glass of champagne for me.

How could he act so calm around me? Does he seriously not have any feelings for me? Jeon Jungkook, you better keep your damn cool image. 

"I-i" don't f***ing stutter Jeon Jungkook!!! "Um.. Fine" I replied trying to hold back my urge to just pin him down on the couch and f*** him. (A/N: Do it! Do it! Okay, I need to stop)

"Kim Taehyung, where the f*** are you?" a voice said outside of our room.

Suddenly, the door burst open with a somewhat rich looking business man. I guess he was the one shouting in the hallway.

"What the? What are you doing here, Namjoon?? I thought my hour with you was already finished?" Taehyung said.

Namjoon? Is this dude Kim Namjoon? The son of the richest family of America? (A/N: Lol, I kinda decided to make this story a little crazy, but this is going to be somewhat of a love triangle, maybe even a love square? later on in the story. 💗TaeJoon💗, but this is still a VKook story so... )

"I love you Taehyung-ah. I'll give you anything. I knew you were just kind to me because I was your customer, but you were the first one who actually accepted my true feelings. I gave up on the achievements I've had in America and came here just for you." Namjoon said. 

"Look, I don't care who you are but notice I'm here. I-i like him too. He seems to also like me back. So, stop bothering us and let us have our moment," I said and glanced over at the Taehyung who is flustered and shocked at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Mr.Kim,but this is the time reserved for Mr. Jeon. You can reserve Taehyung maybe um... tomorrow. " Jin rushed over and finally got Namjoon to leave.

"I'm really sorry for what happened Mr.Jeon. Please continue your time and we'll give you extra service for this disorder in the club," Jin said. (A/N: special service *smirk*)

I looked over and saw Taehyung with a slightly uncomfortable expression, so I'll let this chaos go this time. 

"Fine, but what was that special offer you talked about? If it is something useless to me like discounts. You're dead," I said and made Jin shiver.

"Uh Sir, do not worry, this offer is not a discount," Jin said as he handed me a book.

"This is the menu, you can order anything for absolutely no charges and Taehyung, do your best!" Jin said as he walked off.

I opened the what ever it is "menu" thing and my mind went blank for a second.

Menu (you are allowed to make your host dress as anything you would like, no limits to costumes) I smirked and worked my way down on the list of the menu.

Nurse, cheerleader, cat ( somewhat a good choice), maid (hmm... I'm lovin it) Cat maid

I looked at Taehyung and his face was more than flustered, I guess I should be too. Although I'm having a good time imagining Tae in these costumes, it would probably also trouble my teenage hormones.

"Nah, I'm fine. I don't need these offer," I said and Tae looks a bit relieved and also a little hurt?

Maybe I'm just imagining it again. He's just relieved that he doesn't have to embarrass himself infront of me anymore.

Taehyungs Point of View

Yeah, maybe I'm rejected. Although we didn't mention anything about our past relationship, I knew if it was the him 2 years ago, he would probably jump up and down in the room and take every single choice on the menu. *Sighs*

"It's 11 now, I should get going," Jungkook said with a slightly lonely expression.

"Oh, sure let me walk you out" I offered.

"It's fine, I'll walk on my own. I had a somewhat good time. Thanks," he said, though it was not very convincing.

"Of course, I'll look forward to seeing you again." I replied with a smile, a fake one though obviously I wouldn't be able to smile from my heart after all of this.

Jungkook's Point of View

I walked out of the room. Just as I was about to start walking, I heard sobs coming from the room. Is it Taehyung? Of course it is. Why is he crying? Does he feel the same to me? Uh.. F***, if it weren't for the sake of time, I would've rushed in and gave him a tight hug now. 

(A/N: I'll end this here and guys... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! It is officially for me 12 min. passed from 2017.)