Chapter XI (M)

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

(A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not being able to update for a rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy long while. I'm currently using my spare time to write this fanfic and this week was super tough for me because of schoolwork and tests. Anyways, as promised this is a chapter so yah. Prepare your dirty water and let's go...!)

Taehyung's Point of View

"Baby, we've still got a long night to go~" Kookie said as he bit lightly on my earlobe.

 I can't believe I got a ing just by him whispering dirty stuff into my ears. This is surely a War of Hormones

I blushed deeply as I suddenly came up with a plan in my mind.

Oh Jeon Jungkook... your Kim Taehyung isn't gonna be that easy to get. I need to be bad for daddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jungkook's Point of View

My baby is just so adorable and y at the same time that I have to fight the urge to just take him down right here. 

Tae, I just love you so much. Tonight Daddy will show his baby how much he loves him.

I smirked as I pictured how ty Tae would look under me while and screaming my name.

My mind was clouded with these dirty thoughts that I haven't yet realized a naughty hand was going from my thighs to my crotch area.

"Baby, does Daddy need to teach his baby boy how to be patient?" I said while trying my best to concentrate on driving.

"Bu-But Daddy~ Your baby wants, no needs you now!" Tae said while pouting and staring at me with his puppy eyes.

this, I'll just... ugh, Sh*t. Never mind I need to make this not just plain , but also sweet and lovely so that this can be a memory for lifetime.

"Baby, you're surely really impatient huh, Daddy will make love to you right when we get home, just give Daddy 7 more minutes. If you can handle 7 minutes, Daddy will give you a reward. But if you can't, then... it's gonna be a punishment" I said seductively while using the corner of my eyes to observe the blushing fluffball.

"But DADDY~ This isn't fair. If you won't me right now then, I guess I'll have to .....touch myself" my baby said proudly while continuously pouting.

"Don't you dare!" I said with a stern look on my face.

He flinched a little from my deep voice. 

"What are Daddy's rule for my baby boy?" I said, waiting for a response.

"Uh-Uhm... 1. Always say please and thank you, 2. Feel confident in myself and my body 3. Wear Da- Ahh~ Ahnn~" Tae said, but was stopped when I started to his thighs.

"Move on Baby, you're doing so well," I said while smirking at how my Baby's is getting harder just from my touch.

"3. W-wear Da-DAddy's shirt to bed, 4. A-always tell Daddy if I D-don't want to do something or if DA-daddy hurt my feelings 5. Always ask for per-permission to tou-touch my princess parts. And o-only think about Da-daddy when I touch myself. 6. Tell Daddy i-if I broke t-the rules. 7. I'm Da-daddy's, Daddy's ONLY! Ah~" Tae said while slowly sinking into my touch.

"Good Boy, now we don't want to break rules, do we? Daddy's punishments are gonna be really, really bad. I'll make sure you wouldn't be able to stand up for the next week" I smirked at my words while making one last sharp turn and we finally arrived at my house.

Tae quickly unbuckled his seatbelt and jumped onto my lap.

"Da-daddy, Faster! Your baby can't wa-wait anymore!!!" my Baby said as me buried his face onto my shoulders and had his legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

Well, I surely felt something hard poking on my stomach. Well, not like I'm complaining because my is literally poking on Tae's in this position, sooo.

"As you wish baby~" I placed my lips on my Baby's. He was a little shocked at first, but he immediately kissed back. Our tongue's did not fight for dominance, because Tae being the submissive, did not mind being dominated.

I held a tight grip on his , preventing any chances of my precious baby falling to the ground. I occasionally squeeze his , which causes him to moan into the kiss.

I made my way, carrying Tae, through the front door. I hurriedly closed the door and gently pushed Tae's back at the front door, while on the sweet spot of his neck.

"Ahhhhh~ D-DADDY Please!" Tae said while trying to unbuckle his pants.

I shook my head, signally that we're not doing it infront of the front door.

"B-But Daddy! I-I need you to fill me up right now!" Tae said while burying his pinkish brown hair deeper into my embrace. 

I did not respond as I feel my painful bulge being too erected in my jeans.

I rushed up the stairs, not stopping oour make outs and on Tae's sweet tongue all the way to my bedroom.

I quickly placed Tae's curvy, but fragile body on the soft bed.

I went towards the closet and brought some toys. 

I mean, I'm gonna make love to him, but toys are must haves, right?

I walked over to Tae and admired his sweaty, slim figure, who was practically begging for my .

"Touch yourself for Daddy" I said as Tae quickly pulled his pants down.

Oh Sh*t, I didn't expect that.

I scanned the sight infront of me up and down, this is just making my temptations worst.

My baby was wearing baby blue laced along with baby blue garter belts and thigh high socks that were all hidden under Tae's skinny jeans.

"What a naughty baby, wearing these to seduce other men?" I said while pretending to be angry and jealous.

"N-no Daddy, your baby wore this just for Daddy, Daddy only!"Tae said while looking directly into my eyes.

"Good boy~ Now, get on all fours for Daddy" I whispered as I blew air and his left ear only to earn that lovely soft moan from him.

Tae turned around, and I saw a visible wet spot on the back of his .

My baby has such a lewd body, how can he manage to drip from his plump ?

"Hmm... Are you this wet for Daddy?" I asked as I pulled his down and revealed his pink flexing hole with slick dripping down, almost reaching his thighs.

"Y-yes DADDY~" Tae screamed as I inserted my tongue to rim his .

His slick tasted amazing, and it was surprisingly addicting. It tasted like a perfect blend of strawberries mixed with a hint of vanilla. Just how much more can you impress me, Tae?

I ed my tongue in and out of his warm and sticky hole as he panted and trembled under my touch.

"Ahn~D-Daddy... I n-need MORE!~" Tae said as he pushed himself back to force my tongue deeper inside him.

I took out my tongue and my lips, savoring the sweet after taeste.

Taehyung's Point of View

Daddy's tongue felt so great, I don't even know how to express it. Daddy removed his tongue from my hole, causing it to feel empty again.

"P-please Da-Daddy, I need HA~ you" I moaned as he inserted one finger in my whole without a warning.After a couple of seconds of my non-stop , Daddy added another finger.

I arched my back due to the over stimulation as Daddy curled his finger, and...

"Oh~ Right t-there Daddy!... Oh Gawd... HA! MY... s-sweet spot , DADDY, HARDER!!!" I said shamelessly as my twitched and my head fell backwards and screamed.

"Daddy's lil' ," Daddy said as he inserted another finger, making me hold a tight grip on the sheets.

Daddy then removed his fingers from my hole, causing me to sigh in emptiness.

He then flipped me around so that I was facing him.

"Wow, Baby~ Do you know how hot you look right now? Twitching under my every touch, cheeks stained dark red, panting, lips swollen, eyes slightly teary and half lidded, and my hickies covering all over you." Daddy listed all at once which made me blush harder.

"Close your eyes, Baby~" Daddy ordered as I immediately followed, hoping to be ed as soon as possible.

Without me noticing, I was handcuffed to the bed post and my eyes were covered with a blind fold.

And Daddy he... inserted a huge into me, starting at the slowest speed.

"Oh~ Sh*t! Da-dADDY, I-i can't. Ah.... Oh gosh~" I moaned as my grip tightened around the sheets and my back ached from all the arching.

Daddy then turned the on to the highest setting making me thrash around and becoming a mess.

Daddy busied his 2 hands, one pinching my s and one groping on my , making the change it's angle and hit my prostate.

"OH~ ...HA! HAAA~ Nhn... Ahhhh... KYAAA~" I moaned loudly as I started to see splotches of green and blue even with my blindfold on.

Right when I was about to , Daddy removed the .

"*sobs* Hmph, why did you stop, Daddy?" I asked while pouting and I feel tears flow down my cheeks due to the overwhelming pleasure and the denied s.

"Daddy's gonna grant your wish a you hard and deep, you can blame it on Daddy all you want if you can't stand up, but right now Daddy's not gonna stop," Daddy commanded as I became even more by how seductive and dominant my Daddy is sounding tonight.

He finally removed the blindfold and pushed his huge into me, while pinching hard on my hard pink buds. To be honest, the was already too large for me, but the is nothing compared to Daddy's size. (A/N: Grande Juancock ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Ahn~~ OH my ...NYA~ HA..DADDY!!!" I screamed and I came all over the both of us.

"Bad boy, you came without asking for permission?" Daddy asked looking super upset.

"Sorry, DA-" I said, but was interrupted as Daddy ed his inside of me fast and deep while spanking me harshly.

"AH- K-Kiss M-me Ple-Please, DADDY~" I begged, I have to admit that I'm a little obsessed with Daddy's kisses.

"Of course, Ngh so tight Baby~" Daddy said as he leaned forward to give me a sweet and loving kiss.

"AHHHH~" I screamed once again as Daddy ed at the perfect angle to meet perfectly with my sweet spot.

"Found it!" Daddy smirked proudly as he made me jerk my hips forward and backwards, trying to recover from what just happened.

Waves of pleasure hit me as Daddy's s got harder and much, much deeper. 

The pleasure was almost endless, the waves of pleasure builds up, making my precum overflow from the tip of my trembling .

"I'M G-GONNA DADDYYYYY!" I said as I squealed and panting hard feeling the knot of my stomach starting to untwist.

"Me too Baby, with Daddy!" Daddy commanded possessively as he held me close to him, planting kisses along my neck and finally giving me one last, deep hitting my sensitive prostate dead on.

"HA-HAA! DADDYYYYYY!~~" I screamed as loud as I possibly could when I came, thick creamy white ropes of the sticky substance shot out of my . At the same time, Daddy came right on my prostate, makingme blackout for 3 seconds.

I soon collapsed onto the bed, Daddy covered the both of us with a thick layer of blanket.

"I love you so much, Baby" Daddy said while planting soft kisses on my face and ruffling my messy 'I-Just-Had-' hair.

"Me too, Daddy. Your Baby loves you so, so much," I managed to say before I snuggled deeper into his chest and pass out.

(A/N: I cringed so hard writing this 1949 words . I might not write in a while, but a LOT of fluff is promised.

It's your time again guys,

I need your opinion

Supportive Namjoon and Hoseok

or

Jealous Namjoon and Hoseok???

Thanks guys, for cringing with me, and see ya'll next time 😘)