Chapter X

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

(A/N: Sorry for the wait, but today I'm back with some VKook fluff!)

Jungkook's Point of View

After Tae cried and cried, we ended up cuddling and occasional making outs for the next two hours until school ends.

I've missed him. His soft, pink, heart-shaped lips. His large, glistening brown eyes. His small body frame that I can easily carry. His cute, little mole on the tip of his nose. His strawberry mixed with vanilla warm scent. His blushing face whenever I kiss him. His pouty lips when I kiss him on the cheeks instead of the lips. His tanned, but bright exposed collarbone that makes me want to just make him mine. (Well, he kinda already is) His messy, yet fluffy hair that I always pat. His heart, which is identical to mine, it races every time we meet each others eyes. His sweet and lovely smile that gives his face a final touch-up. His slightly muscled, yet soft and skinny legs that wrap around my waist whenever he sits on my lap for a kiss. His everything... 

(A/N: I cringed so much writing that paragraph)

"Kookie, I love you so much~" Tae said as he made hearts with his hands and his lips, while blowing kisses at me.

"Hmm... Me too, but how much?" I replied as I gave him a peck on the lips.

He blushed, lifted his hands that were wrapped around my neck and extended his arms the widest he could.

"This is the best I can do, but it's much more than this!" Tae said while his face gradually turns redder by each word he says.

"Aww~ My TaeTae is so cute," I replied and pinched his cheeks.

*Time Skip*

After continuing our childish, but cute conversation, the bell rang.

"Oh, Kookie~ I need to go to work with Joonie, I'll see you tomorrow!" Tae said as he blushed and gave me a peck on my cheeks.

Right when he was about to leave, I quickly grabbed his wrists.

"I can go with you instead!" I offered.

Tae shook his head and sighed,"Sorry Kookie, I promised Joonie already. Maybe next time~" 

"Fine, but come over to my house after work, alright?" I said this not as an offer, more like a command.

He nodded happily and skipped his way down the hallway.

Tae, I'm sorry, but I can't hold back anymore. I'll make love to you tonight, unless.... Unless you're still not prepared.

Taehyung's Point of View

I skipped down the hallway, and my heart raced thinking about what Kookie and I might do tonight. He might not have mean it that way, but I really hope that he wants me. 

On the way to work, Joonie and I had ice-cream once again and we talked and laughed our hearts out on my way to work. 

*Time Skip* (A/N: Sorry, another one)

Work was quite simple today, except for the fact that 2 business men cling onto me even after work time. I walked out of the club after I changed out of my suit and I immediately saw a familiar figure standing next to a car holding flowers.

"KOOKIE~~~ " I exclaimed as I ran towards him and jumped onto him while wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Kookie, I thought I was supposed to go to your house though," I said, although I was very happy that he came to pick me up.

"W-well, so you see what happened was...." he said while looking down.

I used my hands to lift hiss chin up so that he was looking in my eyes.

He blushed and immediately said,"Baby~ I'm sorry for the surprise but I just missed you this much. I also bought your favorite flowers for you," he smirked while handing the bouquet of tulips.

I blushed deep at the name...baby...

The way that name came out of his mouth so smooth and naturally made my heart beat at an unbelievably fast speed.

"T-thank Y-you!" I exclaimed and kissed him deeply while he leaned against his Lamborghini Veneno.

I got onto his car while he clipped the seat belt for me.

'What a gentleman,' I thought. Well, at least before he whispered this in my ears.

"Baby, we've got a long night to go~" Kookie said as he bit lightly on my earlobe.

(A/N: Heh... I left you on the cliff. Anyways, the next update as you've expected will be VKook fluff.

Which do you prefer:

The Holy Bible,

The Holy Water,

or...

The Dirty Water in My Faceu?)