Chapter XII

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

(A/N: I'm back with a short update, as you've requested, SUPER jealous Joonie and Hobi. Here we GO~!)

Hoseok's Point of View

Taehyung ah~,

I know I don't deserve your love, but it hurts...

It hurts to see you with him.

I know I'm not rich,

I don't have his good looks,

and I'm just overall not good enough.

*Flashback*

My TaeTae was sleeping soundly in my arms. We've finally dated for 3 weeks! In these 3 weeks, I used up all my time to cling onto him I know he's gonna break up with me sooner or later. Jung Hoseok, get yourself ready for this. He doesn't belong to you. 

"Hobi hyung," TaeTae called out. I turned around and was met with no one other than a serious Taehyung.

"TaeTae, what's wrong?" I questioned, nervously. I've expected the break up to come soon, but not this early, I'm not ready yet.

"Hyung, do aliens exist?" TaeTae asked, still with that extremely solemn face on.

I bursted out into laughter, laughter of joy and relief.

'"Yes TaeTae, I'm talking to one right now!" I chuckled as he just pouted and slapped my arms gently.

"Hobi hyungie, I was asking a serious question. How could you-" TaeTae started to blabber, but i ended up cupping his cheeks so that he was just a few millimeters away from me and pecked his lips.

"I love you TaeTae ah~" I said sincerely.

TaeTae, in return, blushed and whispered," I love you too, hyung"

*End of Flashback*

We used to be so sweet,

we used to be so lovely,

we used to be the OTP.

Why? 

Why is this world so unfair? Taehyung is and will be the only person I needed.

But... I also want him to be happy.

Why is this so complicated?

No, it's not that confusing.

It's all because,

I love you.

(A/N: Emotional Hobi is killing me my gawd. Anyways super short update, like ChimChim's fingers! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time~! 😘)