Chapter IX

Love Revenge [A VKook Story]

Jungkook's Point of View

"Rrrrrriiiiinnnnggg!!!" my alarm went off as I groaned and after 5 min., I finally woke up.

I really didn't want to go to school today because I'm very guilty of wht I did to Tae yesterday.

I ignored him....

I brushed my thoughts off and finally got ready. 

My chauffeur drove me off to school and all I could think about was Tae

How should I start my conversation with him and not make everything awkward?

Scenario One:

"Tae~~~ I'm sowwy for what I did yesterday. I was just not in a good mood. Don't be mad at me pwease? *Pouts* *Blows Kisses*"

Nah... too cringy

 

Scenario Two:

"Uhm... Tae, will you... please not get mad at me? I was such a  jerk yesterday and I really really hope you'll forgive me!!! *Bows 90 Degrees*"

Never! That'll destroy my usual 'bad boy' image.

I ended up trying to make things as natural as possible, still, trying ignore my nervousness.

I got dropped off and made my way down the hallway.

I walked into my class and heard two loud laughter.

I glanced over only to see Taehyung playfully hitting Namjoon's chest while Namjoon grinning at him with full contentment.

What happened between the two?

Just yesterday...

Tae was so annoyed by Namjoon,

but today...

they're clinging onto each other as if

AS IF THEIR LIVES DEPENDED ON EACH OTHER!!!

I glared at the two and they still don't seem to notice me.

I sat down next to them while they just continued they conversation.

And this is when I've realized

I ed up so badly

I felt anger and jealousy piling up in me. 

"TaeTae~ Do you want me to walk you to work today?" Namjoon asked. I glared at hm, while he just looked at me and gave me a sly smirk.

"*squeals* Of Course! Joonnie~~~ Thanks! I finally have someone to accompany me with to the club now!" Taehyung said happily. I mean I could go with you... you could've asked me

Namjoon blushed, probably at his new nickname, which got me even more jealous. Tae only makes nicknames for who he considers to be close to him.

"Aww~ You're so cute TaeTae!" Namjoon said as he pinched Tae's cheeks.

That's it. 

I slammed my desk. Which caught everyone's attention. Stood up. Ah Sh*t  Held a tight grip on Tae's wrist. Which cause him and everyone else to gasp. And walked outta the classroom with a satisfied smirk.

Now... Question is... Say What Now?

Surprisingly Tae obediently followed me and I didn't know where to go, so I took, more like dragged, him to the janitor's closet.

"K-k-kookie, class is starting in 5 minutes!" Tae said.

I looked back at him and he was blushing and staring at the ground.

WTF he ing looks so cute, like a lost puppy.

 "*clears throat* Kim Taehyung!" I exclaimed as he looked at me in surprise.

"I'm sorry if I scared you earlier, but I just wanna say that... I know we didn't have a very good past and all. I-I just wanna say that I still love you. Even after that cruel break up. Well, I've figured out that my dad was behind all this, but still. I love you with all my heart and I want you to be mine. In return, I'll give you all of me and I'll be yours. GOSH what are you douing to me Kim ing Taehyung. I haven't felt this way from anyone. Like literally ANYONE. Seeing you so happy with Namjoon really pisses me off and I want to be the one who makes you happy only me. I don't know if you like me or ever 'liked' me, but I've always loved you," I said out loud in one breath. I looked into Tae's eyes. There were tears in them.

Sh*t, Jeon Jungkook you've ed up again.

You said you'll make him happy but you made him cry right after.

I sighed and decided that maybe I should just take that back,"T-Tae I'm s-" right when I was about finish, Tae grabbed my waist and pulled me in to a breath-taking hug.

"Pabo(idiot), I love you. I SO ING LOVE YOU! *sobs* I want to be with you too. I have had so many confessions after you've left, but none of them have made me feel this way. Joonnie and I are just friends, he may have feelings for me, but I kept on reminding myself that you're the one and ONLY one I'll ever love in my life. Please, Please don't leave me again," Tae said as I feel tears gathered up in his eyes and flow down from his eyes onto my uniform. 

I hugged him closer and possessively put my arms tightly around his waist. He snuggled up closer to me, allowing me to smell his hair. It's been 2 years and his scent is still the same usual vanilla and strawberry bonding together perfectly.

Tae cried in my embrace for almost 10 minutes straight and we ended up skipping our class.

Such a crybaby,

But I'm lov'in it!

(A/N: Hey guys! It's been 8 days and I'm back with a new update. It is kinda emotional and dramatic, but I've hope you've enjoyed this somehow cliche update! See ya next time!😘)