Minho's Husband

Love letter

"So what do you say?"Kibum asked Minho the next day at the cafe. "Sure I'll join you for lunch tomorrow." Minho said shrugging. "Do you know where the building is?" Kibum asked. "Yes actually I used to work there so I know the place really well." Minho said smiling. "Good see you there at 11 then."Kibum said picking up his coffee and leaving. "See you" Minho said waving at Kibum. Taemin was so angry at the scene in front of him he was turning red. 

"We will just request some white arrows and fix this. You'll see Hoshi I just hope they don't make us wait for too long. The sooner we get everyone back the better." Onew said flying next to Hoshi up in the sky. "White arrows?" Hoshi asked flapping his wings fast to keep up with Onew. "They take away the effects of the red arrows." Onew said looking at Hoshi. "I saw Leetuk use a black arrow once." Hoshi said focusing on the air in front of him. "Those are for extreme cases when other arrows don't work usually for nonhuman creatures." Onew said landing on a large cloud and typing in a code on an invisible wall. "Oh, I remember now I learned that from school. There was a big list of nonhuman creatures." Hoshi said landing next to Onew. Onew smiled and messed up Hoshi's hair. 

Kibum was called up to his boss's office just before lunch time. Minho decided to meet Kibum at his office after he said a quick hello to his husband. "Hello" Minho said walking into Jonghyun's office. "Hello, are we going to have lunch today? If we are I.." Jonghyun said before Minho shook his head. "Sorry I am meeting a new friend for lunch today. I will see you at home later though." Minho said before kissing Jonghyun. Minho turned to walk away but only got one step away before Jonghyun grabbed him and kisssed him holding his lips against Minho's longer. Minho smiled and tilted his head at Jonghyun. "Something to think about till you see me tonight." Jonghyun said smiling. Minho laughed and nodded. "Bye" "Bye".

Minho got off the elevator where the front sign said his office would be. "excuse me sir can I help you?" Krystal asked looking Minho up and down smiling. "No. I know where it is." Minho said smiling at Krystal before he headed to the head editors office. Minho found the office empty. Minho sat in Key's chair and saw an envelope on the desk. "Hey" Minho said picking it up. Minho read the letter and smiled. "Sorry I had a meeting." Kibum said walking in the office and frowning at Minho reading the letter. "How did you get this? I thought he threw it away." Minho said. "What that is mine." Key said taking the letter from Minho. "I wrote it but it wasn't for you." Minho said looking up at Kibum's shocked expression. "But.." Key said unsure what to say. Minho was the writer he was in love with the past two years. But he said the letter was written for someone else. "I wrote that to my husband when we both worked here. Well he wasn't my husband back then. It was just a hopeless crush I had on him back then. But that christmas party I gave it to him and he put it on a pile of papers. I was sure he never read it till he asked me out a week later. He never said anything about the letter and I guess I didn't either." Minho said getting up. "Lunch" Kibum said feeling like someone had just punched him in the gut. It hurt that his long crush didn't like him. As they walked to a diner near by Kibum felt better with the thought that he liked someone else a lot more. "So who is your husband?" Kibum asked as they sat down. "Jonghyun Kim." Minho said looking at Kibum make a funny face. "Oh ooooh Mr. Kim oh hahaha" Kibum shook his head. "I have read that letter a lot." Kibum said taking the menu from the waitress. "water" they both said to the waitress.