It was just a dream

Love letter

Kibum was too lazy to cook tonight and decided to go to a Chinese restaurant close to where he worked. The food was just as delicious as he remember. Kibum took a big gulp of beer before he looked out the window at the bar across the street. Kibum's eyes opened wide in shock. Taemin was kissing another man at a table with him. Of course Taemin had someone. Kibum felt foolish for dreaming of being with such a cute and friendly guy. He even hoped to get Taemin in nothing but that apron he wore at the cafe. Key shook his head as the image came back to his mind. It was just a dream he needed to forget about it. The waitress came over to his table and asked if he wanted the dissert he usually gets. Kibum had suddenly lost his apatite. "This will be all thank you" Key said playing with the last bit of food on his plate. 

***
"What I'm not drinking that" Taemin said looking at he fish bowl shaped glass filled with some blue drink that made his eyes water at the strong alcohol smell coming off of it. "You said one drink. And hey I'm drinking it too. My apartment is 9 stops away form here too. Yours is..." Kai said waiting for Taemin's answer. "Less than that. Fine" Taemin said drinking the blue stuff that tasted like candy. "yum" Taemin said smiling. "Your yum" Kai said after taking a drink. Taemin laughed at his strange words. Kai laughed before taking another drink. Some how Kai convinced him to have another fish bowl before he went home. Kai was sitting very close to him as he put the drink down. "what?" Taemin said. "I like you Taemin" Kai said looking very serious with his glazed eye. "Oh...well.."Taemin was interrupted as Kai kissed him.