What did he do

Love letter

Hoshi fired the arrow at Taemin's back as he looked at Kibum before entering the cafe doors. Minho opened the door. Taemin felt a sharp pain in his back that threw him off balance. Taemin fell forward with a tray full of empty cups. Minho caught the tray with one hand and Taemin in the other before slowly falling to the floor. "You okay Taemin?" Minho asked looking down at Taemin's face turning away from his chest to look up at him. Taemin smiled at Minho. 'How did I not see how amazing and beautiful Minho is?' Taemin was frozen in a loving daze. "Um Taemin....Taemin. Taemin!!" Minho said getting louder each time he called him trying to get his attention. "Yes Minho" Taemin said drawing a heart on Minho's chest. "Please get up your heavy" Minho said frowning in anger at Taemin. "Yes Minho what ever you want" Taemin said slowly getting up. Minho shoved the tray into Taemin's chest. "Thank you" Taemin said smiling at Minho. "Yeah" Minho said walking side ways getting away from Taemin. 
Kibum was happily watching Taemin even if this was all he got he would be happy with it. But then he caught Taemin glancing at his waiters and his lips. 'hey, having a boyfriend is fine not really but looking at other men like that is going too far' Kibum got up and spilled the last of his coffee on his waiter. "Oh so sorry" Key said covering his mouth in fake shock. "You did that on purpose." Taemin accused Kibum as he grabbed his jacket. "Stop it Taemin. I'm sorry about him sir. I'll bring you another coffee on me." Minho said pushing Taemin away. "Thank you." Kibum said smiling at he waiter. 
Onew woke up and stretched his arms and wings. "Hoshi. Baby bird?" Onew called looking around. Onew spotted Hoshi on a roof  of a building down below. Onew slowly flew down looking at Hoshi pulling his hair and pacing. "What's wrong Hoshi?" Onew asked. "I...I..I'm sorry Onew." Hoshi ran to Onew hugging him and crying into his chest. "What happened?" Onew asked petting Hoshi's hair.