Let sleeping cupids lie

Love letter

Kibum avoided Taemin the rest of the week. At first Taemin thought nothing of it but after the third day he decided that this was on purpose. What did he do wrong. Did Kibum not actually like his company at the cafe? Did he say something wrong to Kibum? Did Kibum hear the rumors about him dating Krystal? The more Taemin thought about it the more angry he became at Kibum. Taemin's anger only grew as he saw that Kibum sat in another section of the cafe to avoid being served by him. "Hey Suho can I switch with Minho?" Taemin asked hoping to spend time with Kibum even if he was mad. "No. Just accept your tables no matter how bad they are. Oh your favorite customer is here do you want to make his coffee?" Suho said looking out at the table Kibum was at. "No." Taemin said frowning. "Maybe next week." Minho said patting Taemin's back. Taemin nodded at Minho and picked up a tray of coffee and cakes.  Taemin walked outside glaring daggers at Kibum from behind the news paper. 
**
Hoshi flew down to the cloud Onew was sleeping on. "Hey you said you would train me some more." Hoshi said pushing on Onew's shoulder. Onew grumbled and grabbed Hoshi pulling him down and into his arms. "Twenty more minutes." Onew said in a deep sleepy voice. "Fine." Hoshi said closing his eyes and snuggling closer to Onew's chest feeling a tickle of his wings brushing against Onew's skin. Onew fell back into a deep sleep instantly while Hoshi opened his eyes and became more and more restless. Hoshi slipped out of Onew's arms and looked down at the ground below the cloud. "Hey that's the couple you showed me from the files." Hoshi said smiling at Onew. Onew was still asleep and didn't respond. Hoshi shrugged and flew down to the tall building across the street from the cafe Taemin worked at. Hoshi watched Key peeking around his news paper at Taemin smiling dreamily. Then when Kibum wasn't looking Taemin would frown at Kibum. 'that's not right seems Kibum loves Taemin but Taemin didn't love Kibum' Hoshi knew Onew was good at his job but maybe he forgot to shoot Taemin like he did for Kibum. Hoshi made up his mind to do it for Onew. Onew will be so impressed that he will recommend Hoshi become an official cupid just like him. Hoshi smiled as he flew up to the cloud Onew was on taking the bow and arrow next to Onew quietly so he wouldn't wake him.