Kibum's love letter

Love letter

Kibum was at his desk writing up a report when he felt like someone was watching him. He lifted his head to see Taemin standing in front of his desk. "I'm sorry about what happened at the cafe. I don't know what I was thinking." Taemin said looking at his feet. "It's fine I did spill it on purpose. But at least I got some closure out of it."Kibum said smiling at Taemin. "closure?" Taemin said confused. "Well lets just say I got over an old love." Kibum said saving his report and giving Taemin more attention. "So you don't love anyone right now?" Taemin asked pinching the skin on his hand. "No I don't." Taemin took a deep breath before he moved closer to Kibum. "Kibum I really like you and I would like to take you out on a date." Taemin said pinning Kibum to his chair. "I would like that." Kibum said smiling up at Taemin. "Good." Taemin said turning red and moving away from Kibum.
Kibum stopped by the mail room before he left to get Taemin's phone number. Kibum was excited to go on a date with Taemin. Taemin texted him later that night the time and place of the date. They had a great meal meal together exchanging stories of how they ended up at the toy company they worked at. They continued to talk when Taemin walked Kibum home. Then Key called Taemin and they continued to talk till they said goodnight and went to sleep.
The next day Kibum asked Taemin to join him for lunch. Taemin agreed and they kept seeing each other for lunch everyday since that day. They loved each other more and more every day. 

One day Kibum opened his desk and pulled out an old letter. 
'My Love,
I loved you since I saw your dazzling smile. I loved you when you agreed to go to dinner with me. I loved you when you agreed to marry me. I loved you when you left me to take a job 5 states away. I loved you when you moved back and became my boss. I loved you when I was diagosed with cancer. I loved you when I got a new lungs. I loved you when your hair turned white. 
Loving you forever
~Taemin Kim'

Kibum smiled when he read the letter before folding it and putting it back in his desk. "Lunch time." Taemin said knocking on Kibum's desk. Kibum nodded and got up. "Your buying this time" Kibum said taking Taemin's hand. "Yes dear."