You don't know love

Love letter

'Dear Mr.Kim,

My time with you has felt short but in that short time I have fallen deeply in love with you. The way you speak loud and clear all the time the way you laugh. Just every little thing about you draws me to you. I see that you haven't noticed me. I smile at you every morning talk to you everyday. I don't say much but I talk to you. Please give me a chance to express how you make me happy to see you happy. I never had the courage to tell you how I feel. Please let me know you have read my letter and that you can at least let me have my love. Even if it remains a one sided love I will feel relief in knowing I got to express a little of what you mean to me just this once.

~Your love forever '

Yeah, not very romantic and almost a sad love letter. But the thing that Kibum didn't like about it was the name at the end missing. It drove him nuts for two months trying to find out who put the letter in his desk. Eventually Kibum decided to look for the person who wrote it on the same night he received it on new years eve. Every new years eve Kibum would come up with a way to meet the writer. All failed but Kibum never gave up because he had fallen in love with the person who wrote the letter. This year Kibum was hopeful that this year would be the year he could meet the writer.

*******

Taemin was delivering the last letter to the last desk on the seventh floor. "Yes, honey I'll remember to pick them up before I go home. Come on when have I let you down?" The man sitting on the desk said into his cell phone. "haha yeah okay I need to go now. See you at home Minho. Love you bye." The man said hanging up. "He never forgets you know"He said to Taemin shaking his head and smiling. "Please Sign here"Taemin said handing him a clipboard. "There you go" The man said handing him the clip board and taking the box from his other hand. "Thank you" Taemin said before leaving. Taemin was finally done with all of his deliveries and was going to clock out for the day. "Time for lunch" Taemin said putting on his coat. He found a seat in the cafe across form the building he worked at.

"Come on Kibum you have to try the fried cauliflower here it is the best." A man behind him said. "Anything you want Woohyun I will say no to" Kibum said laughing. It was the Kibum from the sixth floor. Taemin quickly peeked behind him seeing Kibum moving away from a fried cauliflower in the hand of the man sitting on the bench on the other side of Taemin. Taemin fought the urge to slap the back of Woohyun's head. He was angry that he got to eat lunch with his Kibum and that he was trying to force food on him that Kibum didn't want. Taemin knew Kibum well and Kibum was not a picky eater just a man of good taste.