Work work work

Love letter

Taemin was dropping mail off at every desk on the third floor and his heart began to race.He pushed his cart into the elevator and hit the number 6 button. He had a crush on a man who worked up there. Taemin always became super clumsy when ever he was near him. Those sharp eyes, bow lips, and skin he wanted to touch all over. The man had always helped him and smiled when ever Taemin would fall or drop things. The elevator doors opened and Taemin walked to the first desk in the rows of desks. "Hi Taemin how are you doing?"Krystal said grabbing Taemin's arm as he started to walk away. Taemin stopped and smiled at Krystal. "Fine and you?"Taemin said. "Oh exhausted they keep cutting the time we have to write these reports"Krystal said letting go of Teamin's arm and sitting down. "I'll let you get to it then"Taemin said quickly walking quickly away. Krystal was nice almost too nice. She could talk forever sometimes which Taemin never had time for. Taemin had visited three other desks before he approched the desk of the man he had a crush on. The desk had a new sign that read Kibum Kim. "Yeah it's an anniversary present from the boss"Kibum said picking up the sign Taemin was looking at. Kibum was suddenly very close to Taemin who stood like a statue looking at the desk. "Are those for me?" Kibum asked taking the sealed files from his hands. "Yeah" Taemin said quickly walking away to the elevator. He had missed two desks he was supposed to make deliveries to. He would come back after Key went to lunch. "That was close" Taemin said pushing the button to the next floor up. "These aren't mine" Kibum said looking at the envelopes. "Hey James I got your mail" Kibum said setting the envelope on his desk. "You finish your report on the fryer magic toy?" James asked. "Yeah I just need to go over it one more time and I will put it on your desk." Kibum said before going back to his desk. Kibum looked at his finished report and saved the file before closing it. Kibum pulled out a small envelope from his desk with a lot of fold marks. He had read this letter over 80 times since he received it almost 4 years ago. "We will meet my love."Kibum said smiling at the words on the paper as he began to read it again.