Good Morning

Love letter

Kibum woke up to birds outside tweeting loudly by his window. Kibum rubbed his eye feeling very refreshed. He smiled he usually feels very tired in the morning. Kibum picked up his cell phone that was off. Oh yeah he turned it off last night when his ex-boyfriend kept calling him. Kibum turned it on and stretched and groaned with it starting up on his chest. The phone finally was at the lock screen. The phone read 0830. Kibum felt his stomach sink. He had to be at work at 9 for the morning meeting. It took 30 minutes to get to work. "Damn it"Kibum said to his phone setting it on his night stand again. Kibum rushed into his work clothes. Kibum went to the toilet before squeezing a bit of tooth paste into his mouth. Kibum messed with his hair a bit as he slid into his jacket and picked up his bag. Kibum took the train to the next stop where he got into a taxi. Kibum arrived at his work at 0849 and paid for the taxi. Kibum checked his phone and let a breath of air out. "yess"Kibum said. Kibum walked into the back doors and into the hall. Kibum stopped by the mail room to hear a man singing " ...with somebody who loves me ooooh I want to dance with somebody with somebody who loves me.." Kibum couldn't resist peeking into the room to see a very juicy shacking to an unheard music. "..So when the night falls my lonely heart caaaaallls.." the man dancing sang. Such a smooth silky voice singing with such sass. Kibum smiled and couldn't look away from the even smoother dancing the man was doing all while separating the mail in front of him. Suddenly another man started to dance behind the man Kibum was watching blocking him from his view. Kibum shook his head breaking free of the spell the man cast on him with his singing and dancing. "should I stay or should I go" The other man sang jerking like he was having a seizure standing up. Kibum covered his mouth as he laughed and walked away to the elevator. Kibum made it to the meeting two minutes before it started so he had nothing with him as he told everyone to come back to the meeting in twenty minutes with their reports. It was good to be the boss sometimes. He had a meeting with his boss in another 40 minutes though so he had to quickly prepare everything before then.