Challenges

He's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I know I haven't been updating this story in a while... Sorry... I decided to do some editing to this story, it's still the same plot so don't worry. So... yeah... I did some editing and I'm planning on continuing this story! So look out for that! Anyways, ON TO THE STORY!!! 

Chapter One ~ Challenges~ 
She got me going crazy, Why is my heart racing?
Words - 2,353

EunA sat in the middle of her office, looking through the filed that were neatly piled on top of her desk. Suddenly, a knock came from the other side of the door. Without taking her focus off her files, she responded, "Come in." The door opened slightly for the chief of her department to come inside.

EunA finally looked up from her file when she sensed that he was in front of her. She made eyes contact with him before looking down at the chair in front, signaling him to have a seat. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asked as she set the file down.

"I have a challenge for you." The chief said with a mysterious smile. EunA's brows immediately furrowed slightly. She nodded her head, telling the chief to continue. "As you know," He said as he opened the file he brought in. He placed it right in front of EunA to see. "This man, Suho, is wanted everywhere." He said.

EunA nodded her head again as she slowly examined the information that the department had on Suho. "We just got an anonymous tup telling us the approximate location of Suho's next move. That place just happens to be near us, would you like to take on the challenge of catching him and locking him up?" The chief asked.

EunA remained quiet as she thought about the situation. "Gladly." She said as a smirk slowly started to form. The chief was taken aback due to how fast she made up her mine. 

"Suho's known as the most dangerous criminal in the world. No matter who or what foes after him, they all ended up dead. Are you sure you want to do this?" The chief asked for a confirmation.

She nodded her head again. "As you know, I like challenges." She said, causing the chief to chuckle.

"Do you have any idea why I asked if you wanted to take on this case?" He then asked. EunA shook her head before looking down at Suho's file again. "You're such a cold-hearted person," He started off. EunA immediately narrowed her eyes at his diction. She looked up from the file with slight annoyance in her eyes. "Relax, I meant it as a compliment." The chief immediately said once he noticed her expression.

"When you're given a task, you always finish it no matter what, even if it means killing." He continued. Okay, and? EunA thought to herself. "I'm surprised you haven't us and started working for the other side." He said jokingly. EunA remained silent as the chief chortled at his own joke. 

After noticing that EunA didn't even crack a smile, his eyes quickly averted away from hers. "I'll leave you alone to finish your work." He said as he got up from the seat. "We'll take about Suho later."

Once the door closed, EunA immediately took out a notepad and a pen. She removed the pictures clipped to the side before reading a bit about Suho. Great, all I have to do now is track him down and pinpoint the exact location. She thought to herself before tapping the pen against the desk. 

After approximately an hour of searching for abandoned places, EunA decided to go into the archive to get more information on Suho's gang. As EunA continued to exam the files, she couldn't help but notice a distinctive trait that all the members had. Pretty boys. EunA thought to herself as a smirk slowly re-appeared on her face.

All members are pr- Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock. The door opened and a head poked in. Pretty boys. "EunA, do you want to go eat at the restaurant across for lunch?" Hyunwoo, a member from the department above, asked with a smile. 

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second." She responded. Hyunwoo nodded his head before closing the door. EunA quickly turned off her computer and grabbed her wallet.

Whispers were coming from every corner of the room."I still don't understand how a cold-hearted person like EunA could be so close to someone so sweet and warm like Hyunwoo." Someone said causing EunA to roll her eyes. 

Hyunwoo was waiting for EunA in front of the elevators while leaning against the wall. Hearing footsteps, Hyunwoo immediately looked up from his phone and greeted EunA with another smile. "You ready?" He asked as he held out his hand for her.

She hummed in response before placing her hand in his, immediately causing his smile to widen. On their way to the restaurant, they were talking about the new case that Hyunwoo was appointed. EunA quickly ordered her food before walking into the bathroom to wash her hands. 

Being the impatient person that EunA was, she slowly got irritated with the waiter. The waiter had their order but stayed still at their table, flirting with Hyunwoo, who seemed oblivious to the situation. "You should get back to work before your manager sees you." Hyunwoo said to the waiter once he saw EunA's expression.

The waiter followed Hyunwoo's gaze and ended it at EunA. She scowled before turning around for the kitchen. EunA rolled her eyes before making eye contact with Hyunwoo. The corner of his lips slowly curled up. "What?" She asked as she raised a brow.

"Are you perhaps, jealous?" Hyunwoo asked with a hint of playfulness in his tone.

"I was getting impatient, this girl gotta eat." She said before taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter