Requests

He's My Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two ~ Requests ~
You're So Beautiful, My Goddess But You're, Closed Up Yeah, Yeah, I'll Knock So Will You Let Me In? I'll Give You A Hidden Thrill
Words - 1,098

The next day back, EunA started on her report on Suho's case. As she was typing up the report, a knock was heard. "Come in." She responded without taking her focus off the screen. The door opened and closed before being followed by a couple of steps. She looked up from her computer before responding. "Yes?"

"Suho has requested to see you." Eunsol answered.

Me? Why me? EunA asked herself as her brows furrowed. "May I ask why?" EunA asked.

"He wouldn't say." Eunsol answered.

EunA nodded her head while humming softly. "Tell him I'm busy." EunA then said. Eunsol nodded her head before bidding EunA goodbye. EunA averted her attention back to her report. 

Once in a while, she couldn't help but think about Suho's request. Why does he want to see me? Is he going to like threaten me for catching him? EunA quickly snapped out of her thoughts before finishing up her report. "Finished!" EunA beamed as she hit the last key. Now, all I have to go it print this out and I'm done with this case. She thought to herself before a smile slowly appeared.

She hit the print button before leaving her office to refill her cup of tea. Once she got back, she immediately went over to her print to check if everything was out. What the hell? She was greeted was an empty tray. I swear I hit print. She thought to herself as she made her way over to her computer.

She quickly checked what printer she was connected to. Great. She thought to herself before closing her eyes. She made her way up to the floor above. Hyunwoo was in his office looking through files that were collecting on his desk.

A knock was heard softly. Hyunwoo immediately looked up with a smile. "Come in." He said. His smile unconsciously widened when his eyes met EunA's. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I accidentally connected my computer to your printer and printed something. I'm here to ask for it." She said with a soft smile. Hyunwoo took the pile of paper from the tray before going through it.

He took five out the stack before handing it over to EunA. "Thank you!" She beamed with a smile as she looked through her report. "I'll be going now," She said before making her way over to the door again. "I'll see you during lunch." Hyunwoo hummed in response still with his beautiful smile plastered on his face.

Just like the usual, Hyunwoo came down and picked EunA up for lunch. Today, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter