Day 5 : Teddy Bear Museum

Winter's Tale (겨울이야기)

.: Jonghyun :.

I looked at the schedule they will be doing today. They were supposed to be having fun while I was stuck at home, editing pictures of the group and whatnots. It was kind of annoying and frustrating at the same time.

But looking at Key’s face was a real treat. He was smiling so beautifully in my pictures. Omo omo omo omo omo. He’s so breath taking…

.: Key :.

It’s so boring… So very boring… The waterfall was pretty, really. It’s all… watery. But all I wanted to do was go back to the city and meet Jjong again.

Oh whatever, I really wanted to see him. I wasn’t even joking. I was dead serious about missing him. Funny, isn’t it? I’ve known him for only a few days but somehow I liked it when he’s near me. It’s a pleasant feeling to see him smile brightly. Gosh, what am I? A love-struck high school girl?

Taemin on the other hand was practically throwing himself at Onew. And that guy was welcoming him in his arms so willingly! Well they are lovers… And that made me even madder! No… Wait. I was happy that they were together and everything, but I was probably mad because I didn’t get to be with anyone… Damn, Jonghyun had such an impact on me.

“Keeeey~!” Taemin skipped happily with Onew tagging along behind him. I groaned and put on my best smile.

“Yes, my cute and sweet baby boy?” Taemin made a face and took a few steps back. That kid…

“Ew. Who are you? What have you done to my snappy Umma?” I pinched his plump cheeks and he squirmed.

“Why did you make that face at me, you brat!” I kept pinching his cheeks and Taemin flailed his limbs around.

“Umma! Stop it, it hurts! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” Onew only laughed at us. Humph. That guy better take a good care of my Taeminnie.

.: Taecyeon :.

“Hey, hottie.” Chansung poked the back of my neck. I turned around to see his playful smirk,

“Hey yourself. How’s your ? Does it still hurt?” I grinned and tapped his . He pouted and swatted my hand away.

“It still hurts, all thanks to you. Why did you have to spank me like that anyway?” I hummed and tapped my chin.

“Well you did lose the strip poker we had, right?” I smirked and he blushed a beautiful pink. I just laughed at his reaction and slung my hand around his shoulder. I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

“You were so hot last night, babe.” Chansung laughed and nipped my earlobe.

“You were hotter, bad boy.” Damn, he’s such a tease.

.: Taemin :.

Yeah okay, lunch was nice, then we went to the folk village and everything. I didn’t pay attention to the lady who was explaining about the life in Jeju because I was spending time with my Onew. Hehe, my Onew.

“Taechi, baby. What are you thinking about?” The others were trying out this medicinal drink and little pellets of horse bone, but I just sit near the heater to warm myself. He held my hands and I grinned at him.

“Oh nothing, Onew. I can’t wait to go to the Teddy Bear Museum!” He my hair and I leaned into his comforting touch.

“I’m sure you’ll like it there. It’s filled with cute stuffs, just like you.” He poked my nose and I giggled. Onew is so kind~ I don’t care how girly or mushy I sounded.

“Stop being so cute with each other.” Key groaned and sat beside me. I hugged him and he just patted my head.

“Umma, you’ll see Jjong tomorrow. Don’t worry.” He hummed and stretched out his hand near the heater.

He’s such a drama queen.

.: Onew :.

My Taechi was jumping and tugging me to go faster when we were walking up to the Teddy Bear Museum. He was so cute acting all excited like that. I grabbed him by the waist and calmed him by kissing his cheeks and he almost practically melted.

“Calm down, baby. We’ll spend a little more time in here just for you, okay?” He blushed and nodded. He hugged me and whispered cutely.

“Thank you, Onew. I love you.” I just smiled and hugged him back. He’s such an adorable boy.

Once we entered the museum, Taemin went jumpy again.

We went around the museum and he took lots of pictures with Key. He was absolutely ecstatic about seeing the big teddy bears. There was this huge polar bear and he hugged it. He also hugged a huge black bear. Honestly, I think Taemin is way cuter than these bears.

“Onew, Onew, Onew, look, look, look! This one is so cute! Oh, this one too! That green one is also adorable! Oh goodness~ Onewwww~! I want all of the teddy bears in this museum!” He totally ignored the guide who was explaining about the process of making the teddy bears. I guess he didn’t really care about the process anyways. I felt bad about the guy though.

“How about we get one for you, hm? Which one do you want?” Taemin immediately squealed and picked the pink teddy bear.

“Can I have this one, please?” I immediately paid for it.

“It’s all yours, love.” Taemin jumped into my arms and I spun him around. He giggled and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you, thank you!”

He’s too sweet, I could get diabetes. But somehow, I knew I wouldn’t mind as long as he’s mine.

.: Key :.

“Key?” Onew called out to me before we got on the bus.

“Yeah. What’s up?” He looked at me and sighed.

“Don’t be so down. We’ll see him tomorrow. You should be excited.” I just nodded and got on the bus.

It wasn’t about seeing him anymore. It was about … everything. I never liked falling in love, it’s always such a hassle. Liking Jjong is probably the worst situation ever. We couldn’t even communicate! If somehow we’re able to get into a relationship, how could we maintain a long distance relationship? And talking about long distance relationship, I got worried for Taemin and Onew’s relationship.

I had no idea how everything was going to turn out. And I hate worrying like this.

.: Chansung :.

Taecyeon kept touching me. He obviously wanted to get into my pants. Not that I don’t want to see what’s inside his…

“Chanana…Won’t you see my banana?” Hahaha, he’s so cheesy.

“Really, Taec? I can’t believe you said that as a pick-up line!” He just laughed as I smacked his hand.

“Who ever said it’s a pick up line? I bought a banana!” He showed me a banana and he chuckled with a dirty look on his face.

“You know what? I’m so gonna get in your pants tonight.”

“I’ll be waiting~”

Dirty boy.


A/N : I don't know if you guys liked it, but I tried my best. Sorry.