Nine

drabbles (momo and sana)

Momo groaned when she felt that her movement is restricted. She needed to sleep more, but when she feel a stray of light hitting her face, she knows its about time she wakes up. Slowly she opened her eyes and adjusted to the surrounding this feel familiar and yet foreign.

Something breathing on her neck and Momo surprised when a pair of hands suddenly grabbed her chest slightly while pulling. Momo blushed and felt weirded out. Breathing in familiar scent, Momo recognized that its Sana. They are in Sana's bedroom. It's been a while since she came to her best friend room. Everything is white and pink except her table. Momo remembers that Sana often want to replace that table but well look at that. Sana slight snores gained her attention, and Momo turned over just to look at her best friend.

They are a just breath away, and Momo bites her lip stopping herself, scared of this distance, scared that she might close this gaps and made other mistakes. Pulling away slightly by her arm length Momo watches how Sana sleeps. It's cute and distracting really how her lips slightly open and peaceful she looks. Momo heart quicken and she feel blush crept onto her face. Her index finger moves to trace Sana's face delicately. 

I don't know what this feeling

"stop it tickles." 

Momo froze and removed her hands as she watches Sana flutters her eyes open, smiling at her.  Embarrassed, Momo turns to her side away from Sana. 

"come pet me more," Sana said while pulling Momo close to her by the waist, nosing her. Shivering, Momo sighed feigning sleepiness. Sana finally intertwined their fingers together, playing with her pinky.  Momo relaxed, feeling love and mostly she's confused. This cuddling session seems different. Lately, it always different, the kiss-

"this is why I'm falling for you." 

"you are so soft Momo" Sana continue nosing her by the ears, and Momo can't help but feel conflicted as she is pulling away from Sana, actually embarrassed for the second time today. She had Mina! Her girlfriend why does her best friend doing things that make her flutter the way Mina did to her. 

Momo felt Sana untangle herself away from her and chuckling. 

 "I don't know what's you want from me, last night you all over me yet today you push me away" Momo heard Sana sighed. 

"am I reading the wrong signal from you? "She continued, and Momo just gripped her pillow so hard because she doesn't know herself! One time she wanted Sana more than that but other time she just wanted Sana as her best friend plus she's got a girlfriend!

Momo felt Sana shifted on the bed and instantly her hand tugged at Sana like she's pleading. 

"stop doing this you know it's not okay" Sana sighed yet there's a smile tugging on her lips because Momo can feel that shes are pouting. 

"I'm just gonna get us donut and coffee before it closes, you love them the donut," Sana cooed while her thumb is caressing Momo s hand back and forth. Momo instantly lets go of her hands when Sana started to lean to give her cheek a peck which she avoided. Scoffing, Sana giggled softly and went to her bathroom across the room. Momo stayed on the bed, cling on Sana duvet. It smells and feels like Sana. She sighed. 

Why can't it be simple? 

Her stomach grumbles and Momo pouted to no one knowing Sana won't comforted her when she saw that Sana just finish putting on her chapstick, taking her black snapback in the closet. Once in awhile, Sana blew her kisses from her mirror reflection. Momo whines into the pillow because it's just so domestic and she likes it way too much, being like this with Sana gives her butterflies. 

" I'm going now Momo. I'll get you the same?" Sana flopped on the bed next to her. Her hand aches to reach out to hold her hand, Momo noticed, she shy away from Sana soft eyes and her hand suddenly playing with Sana's duvet.  

" I don't know" Momo just had enough

"call me when you know," Sana said while standing up, not before she pull Momo side hairs back to her ears, her fingers softly grazing back of her neck. Momo sighed again and Sana smile at her cutely. 

Momo sank back onto the bed once Sana is gone. She feels giggly and warm inside. Sana spoiled and pampered her so much every time. It feels natural. Why wasn't  she noticed this before? She had always been in love with Sana. B-but

HER head hurt, and she's hungry. 

It's Sunday Morning after all. Momo fell asleep again as Sana's lazy A/C unit humming in the background and Sana's smell clung to her.