ten

drabbles (momo and sana)

 

My girlfriend is freaking kawaii and

Sana is sly foxy and god she wants to ravish her right here right now. Just now they were lying on bed and drowsiness already taken over her, yet Sana’s hands had found their way inside her pajamas. 

Momo moans.  She’s too far gone drunk on Sana’s touch, dizzy from her kisses and actually she never stood a chance, because this was the first woman that she’d ever wanted in her life. 

She needed this to unwind, and maybe both of them need this. It has been too long since they intimated. Oh right, Sana’s period ended yesterday. 

How did she know she wondered it herself XD


“Moguri” Sana’s voice breaks her out of her thoughts again, and the raven haired girl sat up on her knees having wriggled away from Momo’s hands, her own shirt gone and god, she's so ing beautiful that no words would be able to capture it. “Has anyone ever told you that you think too much?”

“I-I was just thinking about your spring rolls just n-now” Momo stopped breathing once she felt Sana’s chuckles and continue biting her earlobes and her hand oh my god magically moving against her . 

“does my spring rolls more delicious than this?” Sana’s slurs

Momo can't find it within herself to answer though because the next second Sana is reaching behind her back and then her bra is falling away, and Momo’s mind is wiped blank.

She lets her hands run up the inside of Sana’s thighs, unbelievable grateful that the raven haired girl was wearing the tiniest shorts that Momo has ever seen, watches the way her eyes flutter closed and the way her lips part slightly as her breathing labours- she takes it all in, commits it to memory because she doesn't want to forget a second of this.

Sana’s on top of her half .. and she hasn’t had time to psych herself for this, and at the moment Sana’s just the perfect thing in the world. 

“Like what you see?”

“Oh very” Momo’s feel her breathing constrict and all she want wanted was to attach to those cutest and pinkish s she had ever seen. 

When Sana moves back down to claim Momo’s mouth her kisses are hard and needy, and her hips rock against Momo’s with more insistence, and the later makes a soft sound of encouragement against the brunette’s lips as her fingers drag across a taut stomach and up across Sana’s ribcage- but it's not until there's a whispered please into her ears that she finally moves to cup the raven’s into her hands and she answers Sana’s groan with of her own because God she feels amazing. 

She flips them with a roll of her hips, settling her weight lightly on top of Sana before kissing her again, and she can feel Sana’s hands clutching at the small of her back, nails digging into her skin and the girl moans into when Momo’s thumb brushes across a and Sana’s in complete sensory overload. 

“Momoring?” Sana prompts again, giving another tug at her oversize shirt that she's still clutching and Momo swallows hard. In a swift, her shirt is peeled off from her body. 

Momo feel cold, and she need to close the distance again, finally moves arching forward so that she can press Sana back again the mattress kissing her harder now, and Sana gasps as Momo settle her weight on top of the latter, their legs intertwining and Momo uses the opportunity to slip her tongue past Sana’s lips. 

When their mouth finally part, Sana’s breathing hard, her chest heaving and Momo’s eyes wide. Momo watched as Sana’s spread beneath her. Sana’s trembling hand moves, shaking fingers tracing her collarbones, across her sternum and her abs (a cough very proud). Sana pokes her bellybutton. 

“Momoring, you’re getting thinner” Sana whispered as she sits up to kiss Momo’s shoulder blade leave a trail of saliva across her collarbone. Sana lowered herself then attach , and nibble Momo’s straining s back and forth. 

 

Then, a series of kisses pressed against the skin of her neck burning her skin and she feels boneless, and the way Sana’s hands had ghosted across the tanned skin and Momo moans as she felt Sana’s hips shifted against her own. 

Momo needs to fight back, and she's not winning in this department. Momo drowns against the side of the raven-haired girl’s neck letting her teeth scrape across the girl pulse point that has Sana’s hands twisting in her hair.

She kissed her way down Sana’s body, brushing her lips across every skin that she can. finds a straining , and she lazily then grazes her teeth across the tip not forgetting to mark the side of the black haired girl’s with her teeth and tongue. Sana’s hand immediately latch itself on her , rolling in between and Momo drops her head upon Sana’s shoulder. Her hips press down on the thigh that rests between her legs seeking out friction. Her core is throbbing painfully. 

Sana reaches between them to shove Momo’s underwear down her legs before she's shuffling out of her own and Momo just closes her eyes because she can feel and relieve every inch of Sana’s body pressed against her own. Both of their underwear lie dangle across ankles. And oh that sight, Momo just...

“Iwanttopassout”

Sana let out a giggle and dragging Momo’s hand downward until it's between her legs. Momo’s breathing so fast it’s a wonder she's not hyperventilating and then she felt Sana’s other hand is cupping her cheek tilting her head so that her eyes meet. 

“are you still hungry?” Sana tease, then graze her lower lips to her earlobes, and of course, Momo moans and God she felt that Sana’s already dripping wet as her fingertips graze upon the latter lower lips. She just wants to eat up her girlfriend already.

Her hand cupped Sana’s hot core and she observes Sana’s expression in the sudden contact. Sana’s breathing uneven and gape wider and eyes tightening shut. Her middle finger rub against Sana’s small bump swinging it left to right. Sana squeak and grips her hand across Momo’s shoulder. Momo grin and lower herself to attach her lips onto Sana's, biting lower lip in the end. 
Momo slowly inserts her middle finger into Sana and the latter eyes shutting tighter as she brings her left finger and biting her index finger while her right arm grips Momo’s back. 

“Ungg”

Momo feels like she can come to this sight. She couldn’t help but stare at the cutie-y way Sana bites her fingers. She inserts another finger into her core making the latter bites her digit harder.

“are you shy shy shy now?” It's Momo turns to tease the squirming girl beneath her as she removed Sana’s left fingers from and pinned it down on the bed. 

“s-shut up” Sana whine as she locked her gaze with Momo. Momo starts a lazy rhythm, ing slowly because she doesn’t want this to end, but her movement soon quickens because she wants to see Sana come, memorize the look on her face. She curled her fingers, circles her lover’s a little harder, a little faster and watches as her back arches, head falling back against the pillow behind her. Sana’s gasp then Momo kiss and bite her lover’s neck as she removes her two stiff fingers from Sana’s core and makes her way downtown (tbh making my way downtown with my she's going to make me a sandwiches). Sana’s whine at a loss and God Momo feel like she love whatever noise is coming out from the latter. 

Then Momo lowered herself and stopped on top of her lover’s . She kisses and ravishes Sana’s cute s. She brings her right hands that that’s dripping with Sana’s juices and s her lover left as she and nibbles Sana’s right . 

“i-I love your hands and mouth so much,” Sana’s said as she pulled Momo to kiss her on the mouth sloppily. Sana’s left-hand wanders to Momo’s crotch. A swipe of Sana’s finger on her core has Momo in a harsh breath as her forehead dropping to rest on her lover's shoulder. She’s about to come already.

Momo then unhooks Sana embrace and slide her whole body down straight into Sana’s center. Momo spread Sana’s thigh wide and put both of the latter legs on top of her shoulder. She sighs, skillfully attached to her lover’s lower lips. Sana feels herself in such euphoria as both of her hands grabs a fistful of Momo’s hairs.

Momo’s hot and fat tongue attacks both of her and core driving Sana crazy. Momo grins as she feels Sana squeal and arching her back urging her to quicken her pace. Momo slurps and all of Sana’s juice, and she seems like shes just so thirsty.. because of well Sana. Both of her hand unconsciously reaches out to Sana’s and rolls them in between.
Momo watches as Sana squirms and trying to keep eyes contact with her while she’s ravished the latter down below. Momo feels Sana’s walls impossibly tighten around her tongue and she know Sana’s dangerously near.

“Momo-tann~” Sana moans in pleasure while still keep going her teasing now replacing her tongue with her finger, inserting Sana. Then suddenly Sana’s pull her on top of her while her lover right hand attach into her throbbing core. Sana’s two fingers found their way into Momo’s core and started a steady and fast pumping. Both of them in euphoria as they lock their gaze into each other while continuing the pleasing rhymes. Sana came first and then followed by Momo’s crumbling down. Both of them lying side by side while watching each other catching their breath, recovering from high. 

“b-best dessert ever” Momo whispered while her lover face lovingly. 
Silent engulfs them.
Sana unwraps her right hand from Momo’s waist and tracing the latter face. Her index finger stop at Momo’s nose 
"Momoring you have a mole on your nose?"

??????