six

drabbles (momo and sana)

idk i try to write domestic samo but my english i gonna improve i promise!

 

////////

Momo fiddled with her keys before unlocked her apartment door. She opened the door and stepped inside sighing while relaxing her shoulders and trying to ease knots in her muscle by rolling her shoulder. Thank god tomorrow its Saturday. She could not wait to just laze around with her girlfriend this weekend. The apartment was quiet except for clock ticking and ventilation unit whirring lazily. Breathing in familiar scent, Momo stopped in her trance. She noticed a pair of white heels tucked beside her sport shoes.

 

“Sana? Babe?”

 

With cold feet she paddled into the living space while disregarded her coat and bag on the warm floor expecting for her lover to be at the living room. However there was no sign of Sana. When she made it to her bedroom, she stopped upon view in front of her. There on her bed Sana lay all curled up, under her comforter. Both of her hands under her cheek, lips slightly parted. Momo had never been happier to see her girlfriend sleeping on her own bed. Her heart swelled with warmth.

 

She went closer, hovered over the latter as she watched the younger girl’s chest rose and fell steadily. Momo felt lighter and she forgot how tired she had felt before. Momo knelt down and her hand reached out to tuck a strand of hairs from the younger girl’s face while her thumb gently caressed the latter cheek. Slowly Momo lowered herself to give her girlfriend a peck on the lips.

 

So beautiful

 

In that instant, Sana began to stir and opened her eyes slowly, blinking at the girl in front of her. After a while she gave Momo a warm smile that make the older’s heart fluttered.

 

“Hi there” Sana groggily said

 

“Hi sleepyhead” Momo smiled genuinely while went to peck her girlfriend’s lips again. Sana hummed upon the contact. Momo heart palpitated looking at her girlfriend smiling warmly.

“How’s your day?” Sana asked pushing a strand of hair behind Momo’s ear after the latter joined to sit on the bed.

“Tired as usual” Momo sighed and closed her eyes at the soft touch. Sana sat up and flung herself knocking both of them flat on the bed.

“Luckily tomorrow is Saturday” Sana smiled giddily. Momo nodded, while her left hand rest on the latter’s hip. She missed her girlfriend body heat. She looked at her watch and noticed it almost half past midnight.“How long have you been waiting?” Momo asked frowned while Sana’s hairs gently. “I think after class I just head back here because I missed you” Sana whispered while looking up at the latter. “Sorry I didn’t inform you first and just came here” She continued. Momo grinned and pat her girlfriend head lovingly. “You are always welcome to come here babe”

“I know~” Sana slyly said, sitting up while straddling the latter. Sana pressed her forehead together while staring lovingly into Momo’s eyes.

 

“Are you hungry?” Sana asked again

“Always” Momo chuckled, Sana playfully shoved her shoulder

“But its almost midnight its not good to eat around this hour or you’ll get thick”

“Oh my god Minatozaki Sana are you suggesting that I look fat”

“But you never are.. Though even if you thicc I still love you” Momo pouted, removed her hand from her girlfriend’s hairs. Sana laughed.

“I’ll go make you something healthy then? Are you in the mood for Vietnamese spring rolls?”

Momo nodded eagerly.

“Go, get wash and I’ll prepare it for you” Sana sat up and head to the kitchen not before pressing a kiss on the latter forehead.

 

Momo smiled for the umpteenth time and she could get used to this.

 

“Btw the vegetable isn’t organic are you sure you’re fine with this?” Sana asked peeked her head from their bedroom door.

 

She mentally facepalmed, of course.

 

My girlfriend is freaking kawaii CUTE mother father.

 

///