seven

drabbles (momo and sana)

idk i write this long time ago i just want to post it

 

/////

 

 

Sana watch as Momo laugh. Shes so pretty like that. As she repeated the joke in the latter ears, Momo hit her shoulder softly and laughs along with her. She couldn’t stop staring .When Momo brushed her fingers against her she couldn’t really put her heart into it. Shes feel a little bit nostalgic. What is it?

 

 

Momo came to her side and pulled her down to her level. “Sana-tan you’ve grown taller” Momo’s breath tickles her ear as she whispered. It feel different. Unknowingly Sana’s eyes scanned Momo’s features up and down. Her heart quicken. And then Sometimes she caught Momo looking at her a little too long and her heart stirred- it remind her of something more than platonic yet she shrugged it off.

 

 

Her hand will automatically finds Momo in the midst of crowds and a little glance from the latter give her a little light headed. Momo gripped in return and she could only return the smile, half genuine and the rest confused. She s not sure- what is all this sign. Was it all just in her head?

 

Momo’s eyes gleams with soft and pure happiness. Sana decided to buy her a necklace- a friendship necklace she named it and no she does not have any hidden meaning. It’s just a simple necklace with a little star pendant. It remind her of Momo, a star. Momo just give her a shy smile and make Sana put the necklace around her neck like how delicate lover would do. Sana bite her lips because Momo smells like a sea breeze and soft night with millions of stars across the sky.

 

When she cried, Momo find her easily. Sitting across her under the moonlight sky, Momo pushed Sana into her shoulder and let her wept for as long as she needed. There no words needed because Momo can read her like an open book and Sana really think maybe if it wasn’t for Momo warm embrace she’ll fall sick the next morning yet at that moment she realised  she has fallen deeper in love with her best friend.

 

Sana watches as Momo dances. Shes a goddess and Sana is weak. She fell under all that delicate, soft, precise moves from the latter. She is forever in Momo’s spell.   goes dry and it hit her so bad that she almost ran into another person. Momo laughs bring her back to the reality. she goes puddle again hearing that cute laughs. Pulling her poker face Sana fake her expression, shifting her eyes whenever Momo’s moves make her hearbeat quicken

 

Sana dated few boys. Yet Sana will always compared them to Momo. Even though her exes are good for her, Sana still think Momo is all she deserved and well Momo deserved better than..Her. Sana watches as Momo offering her the drink. Her tears spills and she hug the latter dearly to her. Momo chuckles and softly comforted her. If only Momo knew.

 

Momo sigh and Sana knew instantly that shes having a bad day. Her hand finds the latter’s hand and automatically Momo’s head lay on her shoulder. It’s a routine they are familiar with but she think she wouldn’t be able to live without Momo close to her. Momo pulled her closer while Sana’s close her eyes instantly at the gesture hoping it wont end.

 

They had a fight. But mostly its because of petty things like Sana just noticed Momo’s mole on her nose and god it was so stupid that Sana sulked because she did noticed. She just want to tease the latter. Then Momo ignored her for the rest of her day. Sana couldn’t bear it. She went to Momo’s room and find the latter deep in her phone, scowling. She whispered an apology and of course Momo cant ignore her forever and chokehold her with a promised to treat her jokbal. Momo then continue to roast her yet she didn’t mind. Suddenly she feel like her heart almost combust because Momo suddenly pecked her cheek. A revenge she said.

 

It is possible to fall in love with your best friend?

Sana found out that kissing Momo was much better even it’s a peck. The moment her lips touch the latter her heart flew out of her chest and her fingers trembles yet the look on the latter face gave  her away. Eyes wide open cheek flushed red Momo freeze. Sana need more but she stay still waiting for the latter across her. “oh, that’s how its feel like kissing” Momo whispered her breath heavy with alcohol. “is it different with boys?” Momo asks more. Sana chuckled “shut up you’re drunk”. “mhm” Momo sighs as she drifted off to sleep. Sana’s tears spills and she think she loves Momo more than best friend could ever feel.