five

drabbles (momo and sana)

idk

 

 

Momo sighes and enter one of her favourite bar in the downtown. Its affordable to eat around here considering she's just a student struggling with part time jobs she took to pay for her tuition fee. Tonight Momo decided she wanted to drink for a bit since its Friday night and she's just want to unwind. Momo observed the bar; its not too crowded and she like it here. Sometimes she would study here with friends or just hang out enjoying music from local bands performing. Momo easily spotted a tall brunette and make her way to the counter.

 

"the usual?" the brunette remarks while smilling.

"you know me jungyeon, thanks" Momo smiled warmly after jungyeon passed her the drink.

"its quiet tonight"

"the band that supposed to perform tonight had emergency oh well also business i guess but luckily you are my favourite costumer, here we have a new cocktail that void alcohol but refereshing you can try this"

 "i love you jungyeon"

" shut up and drink it tell me if you like it"

"its great~! omg really you are amazing" Momo commented while taking another sips from her glass

"welcome its on the house" Jungyeon beams and left to serve another customer that just came in.

Momo took her phone and scroll down. Shes feeling bit lonely tonight and she decided strangers bed could be warm than her own. She know should get a boyfriend or even a girlfriend but Momo is not ready for a commitment yet. Momo finds one of her flings contact and call him. This one night stand is great and awesome while it last. Momo signal for Jungyeon to reserve her seat while she excuses herself to a washroom 

 

///////

 

Momo waits for her flings. Though she forget his name could it be Yuta or Uchi? she really cant tell. It almost an hour and half but she cant reaches him. After calling him for an umpteeth time, Momo decided to send him text with location of the bar. Jungyeon came by to her side and smile apologetically. 

"you are waiting for someone?"

"yeah.. i hope so or i dont know maybe i'll go home alone tonight" Jungyeon chuckled after that and pointed her index finger to her left.

"There's a girl, talking about the same thing there. You should talk to her "

"I'll take my chance, thanks" Momo winked as she took a glimpse of a girl's back. Momo took another sip from her drink and make a way to the girl. She seem pretty nervous. She hopes the girl is into one night stand.

"Hey is this sit taken" Momo nervously said and wonder why did she got to be so nervous around this girl. Probably because Momo think this girl is pretty even from her backside.

"You ma- Momo~!"

Momo froze she knew that voice heck its freaking Minatozaki Sana, her ex best friend her side hoe her.. something.

 

//////

 

"Here's your drinks, enjoys girls" Jungyeon put the drink and frowns once she look at both of them looking at anywhere except each other.

"Thanks" Both of them responded and blushed all of sudden

"i-"

"i-"

"You first, go ahead" Sana said while playing with the hems of her skirt. Momo took in Sana's appearances. She seem leans, losing weight but her cheeks remained puffy. Her pretty eyes still glowing with such intensity, that Momo think she could melted under that gaze. God she missed Sana. Finally her eyes's fell to the latter's finger.

 

"oh you're engage" Momo said monotonously but deep inside she's really well, chaos. Momo think she's pretty good faking her happiness. She has become a good liar since the last time she saw Sana. 

"were fighting ...and now im trying to cool it off " Sana said while hiding her left hand. Momo feel a sense of triumph. She noticed, of course Sana still in love with her, her eyes and her action. She can read Sana so easily. So so easy

"oh"

"Hey Sana, im sorry about.. that night" Momo started because well she should have said something isnt it? She should fix whatever they have broken or she broke it.. her.. She dont want to go home alone tonight. Sana would do.

""

"Sana?"

"its...its okay" Sana said bitterly 

"if if i ever turn back time i would.. i'll always would find you"

"lets not talk about it" Sana spatted. Momo froze. She think its a bad idea. She should just go back.

""

"i should head back" Momo said, her lips pursed. She dont know what else to say. Its bad enough she had to meet Sana knowing the latter circumstance. She shouldnt not be here, at all knowing maybe the latter need to be comforted.

"Momo.. wait"

""

"i dont want to be alone tonight can i come with you"

"S-sure"

That time Sana gripped her hands so tight like she know Momo could slipped away just like last time. Looking into that soft gaze Momo melted, its good to be wanted, love by Minatozaki Sana.

 

////

 

"Sorry its messy" Momo said step aside and welcomed Sana into her apartment. The tension is built up. Sana oscassionally touching her pinky fingers while walking together just now. Momo feel her breathing constricted when Sana came close to her. What is personal space? Sana smelled so good tonight and Momo's was going crazy. She sighed. Once the door is closed Momo pushed Sana against the door. Placing her forehead against the latter Momo breathes, shaking.

 

" you always smell the same..yet you collect so many perfumes"

" you smell different Momo" Sana whispered and Momo could feel Sana's sweet breath tickles her face inviting her to close the gaps. Momo pulled away because she wont.. she dont want to give in to her wanton desire, She wanted Sana to be seduce by her.. again and again just like the old times. 

"tease.."

Momo chuckled when she saw Sana scowled and pouted, just like old times indeed.

 

"come i'll show you my paradise" Momo welcomed 

 

//////

 

Momo feel hot. Sana's hands were everywhere and god was the breath and soul out of her. This is what she wanted. To be desired to be love to be a center of attention. 

 

Sana touches are gentle and firm and she know what Momo want because she also can understand Momo so well. Momo missed this, she missed her pea. Mina always told her that she's cheating on her with her best friend, and oh boy didnt Mina know, Sana and her were a matching set. 

 

Sana stopped and watches her. Her eyes darted between Momo's lips and eyes. Momo gasping for air because that kiss just took her breath away.

 

"sorry i smeared your lipstick" Sana said monotonously. Her thumbs slowly grazing her lips up and down.

 

Momo chuckled and stop once she feel the latter has been watching her for a while now. 

 

"stop thats creepy" Momo swatted sana softly on the shoulder. Sana's bra strip fell flawlessly from her action and Momo's index just lightly graze the latter's shoulder blade. Sana sighes.

 

"you are so soft like this" Sana said looking at Momo beneath her. Sana sat up pulling Momo along in the process.Their body flushed against one another. The distance is just a breath away. Sana's thumb carressed Momo softly by the face and Momo feel like this is it. She missed being touches by Sana. She loves how soft and gently Sana could be. Sana started to dip low and kissing her sensually by from her cheek to her forehead, nose a little closer to her lips and nimble on her jaws. Momo couldnt not stand it anymore, she wanted more. Sana finally ignited the passion in pit of her stomach. Sana finally pull Momo from her sensitive being by putting her's hand on her ring finger looking straight at the latter.

 

"remove this" Sana commanded looking her dead in the eyes.

 

"b-but"

 

"i dont care.. i miss you and i need you"

 

"please" Sana begged, closing the unexistent space by hugging her so tightly now.

 

"i dont care if tonight doesnt mean anything to you. I dont care if you leave me again.. i just need this, tonight..Momoring"

 

Momo gulped and shakingly remove the diamond ring from Sana's finger and she place it by the table. Her head hung low. She dont know what to feel now. Guilty?

 

Sana raised her head by her index finger then proceed to kiss her full on the mouth with burning passion and unhook Momo's bra along the way.

 

 

/////