One

drabbles (momo and sana)

Sana tan cant sleep~

 

 

 

 

 

its super late but sana cant sleep. she keep tossing and turning on her bed. its almost 3am but her eyes wont close. she sighs and take her phone. she contemplate whether its polite to disturb her best friends at this hour. 

 

Ugh well she aint my bff is she cant handle my shiz

 

sana finds momo contact easily and call her. after an umpteenth rings momo answer her.

 

okay now what? momo asks her voice dripping with drowsiness and sana just feel bad about waking her up.

 

i cant sleep.. sana confess 

 

Okay hold up momo said after awhile. Sana waits and suddenly her bedroom door open and sana squeals as momo come and join her on the bed.

 

Scoot over momo says as she settle beside sana under the comforter. right now they lays face to face except that momo close her eyes  while the latter just stare at her expectantly.

 

Thank you for coming over sana says as she hugs momo close to her. i really cant sleep i dont know why maybe its because i drink coffee this evening she continues

 

Hmm maybe thats why momo responds her eyes still close and she about to drift off to sleep when sana nudges her again.

 

Say momo you also drink coffee but why can u just sleep easily ?

 

Its because im tired sana-chan momo reply shortly.

 

Oh okay

 

Then its quiet again except for the ventilation unit whirring lazily. momo feel sana shift beside her and then its awfully quiet. eventhough momo feel the need to sleep more but then theres reason shes come to sana room just now.

 

momo peeks her eyes open to see that sana is staring at the ceiling, eyes wide open. something stirs inside her as she watches sana like this; in the dim lights,close and vulnerable. sana subtle perfume carress her nostril as she continue watching the latter staring attentively to the ceiling.

 

Come here momo pulls her bestfriend closer by the waist and let sana rest by the crook of her neck. sana comply gladly and she wraps her arm around momo s torso closely. 

 

Sana enjoys being this close with the latter and she could just fall asleep with momo breathes tickles her ear and the soft beats of her heart. sana is comfortable enough she might drift off to sleep anytime soon. momo then hums a familiar songs that she remember singing to in the kindergarten and she smiled against momo s fabric.

 

Being like this with momo is soothing and sana cant help to peck a kiss on momo s jaw and let it linger for a moment untill shes back in the latter embrace. momo chuckle softly.

 

Thank you momoring.. aishteru

 

Momo is not sure but she cant really sleep after that (well not really, she fall asleep nonetheless :p)