three

drabbles (momo and sana)

 

stars ,sana its beautiful~! 

 

 

 

theres are million stars illuminate the sky. 

 

 

“Momo-tan, over here” Sana whispers as she bring back Momo attentions back to her finger. 

 

 

"We only have one true love in our lives. It doesn't matter how many times you fall in love with different people in your life yet your soul will only yearn for that one person," Sana tells Momo and rest against her left shoulder as she traces random constellations in the sky.  "It's fate, I think."

 

 

Momo humms in response because Sana is always this cheesy and when she's drunk.

 

 

"I think you're my true love," Sana suddenly says, lifting her head and staring deep into Momo's eyes. There's a glint of tiredness in her eyes but it is clouded with love. Then, she returns to her original place in Momo shoulder as she continues to trace the stars.

 

 

" i dont know about you but boys can come and go from our life but us, we are.. " Sana lift her head and lock her gaze upon the latter.

 

 

"..forever" Sana continue in a heartbeat

 

 

Momo is left breathless. Her heartbeat quicken. 

 

“Shut up, you are drunk” Momo breathes while holding the latter close to her.  Sana is so romantic and chessy when she wanted but something shaken inside her whenever Sana says something that non platonic to her. 

 

Momo shake her thought internally and pull Sana closer to her because its december and cold, and Sana is so warm at the moment.

 

 

"i'll find you on our next life, too," Sana continues, her eyes smiling at me, "and the next one after that, and the next, and the next, and the next..."

 

 

Sana falls asleep on her chest.  Momo chuckles as she peer at Sana sleeping face. Sana has always been beautiful.

 

 

Momo feel something inside her stirs again. Whatever it is its not something she's going to say it to Sana when she wake up.