two

drabbles (momo and sana)

 

Ohayou sana tan~~ 

 

 

 

The sun is bright and warm. sana look ahead the view in front of her. she is on top of a cliff overseeing a vast ocean view. rough breeze caress her being and she tried so hard to tuck her hairs from its place. 

 

Sana swear to god that she almost sways and topples from the cliff because of the rough breeze shaken her being until she feel something tugs her at her waist. 

 

Omg i almost fell~! >“<

 

okay breath Sana tell herself as she open her eyes only to be stare at two pairs of captivating brown orbs.

 

Momo~!

 

Momo giggles and keep her grips on sana s waist. sana blush profusely as the latter keep her eyes on her for awhile now. 

 

y-you can let go n-now sana stutters avoiding latter intense gaze on her. 

 

Nah i like this view better you under me, blushing momo says in her heartbeat grinning at squirming sana under her. 

 

Omg momo what are you doing sana says after she notice momo reduce her distance and pull sana closer. sana feel like her heart beaten so fast and she cant breath with momo this close; their chest touch and momo lips just keep getting closer till their nose bumps with each other. sana never knew why she anticipating this kiss. its been awhile now but she feel nothing on her lips.

 

Sana opens her eyes and squinted.  shes not on top of a cliff. she s in her goddamn bedroom on her queen size bed. 

 

Damnit.its just a dream. 

 

Why all of dream she dream of momo. kissing her on the lips. on top of it at the edge of a cliff??? she must be going crazy..

 

tch

 

Sana sighs and toss to her right side. Then sana feel her heartbeat quicken at the sight of her best friend there lays beside her sleeping soundly. Sana watches how momo s sleep and her eyes trace every bit of the latter face. her hand flex to lightly touch momo s nose then she freeze. her eyes fall on the latter lips and sana bite her lower lips. she feel blush creeping on her face. 

 

Ohayou

 

she heard momo says and sana almost fell of the bed. momo finally open her eyes and lock her eyes on the latter. sana swear she stop breathing for a moment just lay there watching her best friend. 

 

What is this feeling? sana thought as something inside her stirs.