CONFESSION

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

For the past one year, Mark secretly watch his crush.

For the past one year, Mark secretly giving letter and presents to his crush.

Since Seulgi become a trainee in JYP Entertainment, Mark has been set his eyes on her. Nobody knows about his crush towards her since he always kept things to himself.

Everytime s talk to Seulgi, he silently curse them in jealousy. Without them knowing, he glared at them whenever they touch or smile at Seulgi.

“Hyung!”

Mark snapped out from his thought when he heard someone call him. Looking over the person, he saw Yugyeom stare at him curiously rather than confusedly.

“What?”

“I’ve been trying to call you for the past five minutes. What are you thinking about?” Yugyeom asks while he walks towards him.

“Nothing. So, what do you want to tell me?” Mark tried to change the topic. And it did.

“Oh, JB hyung said that Seulgi noona want to treat us lunch since we always help her before she debut. So, what do you say?”

Outside, he may look calm but inside his heart was pounding loudly that he was sure Yugyeom also can hear but didn’t say anything.

“Cool. I’m coming. When?”

“What do you mean when hyung? It’s today. Like right now.”

“Oh? Oh, okay. Let’s go then.”

Mark then walk away but then halted to stop when Yugyeom call him. He turn around and look at Yugyeom.

“The direction is here. Not there.” Yugyeom pointed the direction behind him.

“Oh yeah. My bad. Sorry, let’s go now.”

“You’re so weird hyung. Are you sure that you’re okay?”



“I’m okay.”

Yugyeom just nod, not wanting to push it more.

 

***

 

When Mark and Yugyeom arrived at the place that they promise to meet, Seulgi immediately got up from her seat and bow politely at them.

Without the others knowing, Mark flushed red that he look away to prevent them to see his face. But, what he didn’t know is, Yugyeom saw it all. He saw how red his face were when Seulgi smile at him.

Smirking, he patted Mark’s back. Mark clears his throat and bow a little at Seulgi.

Just as Mark want to sit next to Jackson, Yugyeom already step ahead.

“There’s an empty seat next to Seulgi hyung. You can sit there. Today, I want to sit next to Jackson hyung.” Yugyeom said.

For a moment, Mark froze on his spot making Seulgi raise a brow.

“Is there something wrong?” She asks.

“Huh? No, nothing at all.”

“Are you perhaps uncomfortable to sit next to me?”

Mark’s eyes widened at those question.

“No!” He suddenly shouted.

“Umm—okay.”

“Hyung, I’ve noticed that you look nervous today. Why is that?” Jackson suddenly spoke up.

Mark whip his head so fast that he felt a little dizzy. “I am not.”

“But—“

“Drop it now Jackson. I’m not nervous, so just shut up.” Mark snapped.

“Hey, chill. Don’t be like that. He just asking.” Seulgi touch his hand.Mark glance at the contact of their skin and look away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter