SHY

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short one .. ><

Narrator POV

Yejin is a waitress in a restaurant that GOT7 always went to eat.

For the past 6 months, Mark always glancing at her numerous times. s aware of it so whenever they went to the restaurant, they will keep teasing him about her.

Mark being Mark, he will glare at them for being so nosy but deep inside his heart, he was panicking and nervous.

Panicked that Yejin will hear them.

Nervous if Yejin actually listening.

Same reason actually but still. It still make Mark feel uncomfortable and not mention, he feel shy if their eyes met.

 

***

“Hyung! I’m starving. Let’s go to the restaurant where we always eat.” Yugyeom exclaims loudly.

Mark ears perked up at his suggestion.

“Let’s go!” JB said as he slung an arm around Yugyeom and dragged him out. The others followed him, Mark being the last.

When they arrived, Mark nibbled his lips in nervousness. His palms start sweating already.

“Mark hyung! What are you doing there?” Jackson asks.

Mark whips his head to him and step inside the restaurant quickly.

As soon as they sit down, Yejin went towards them and smile brightly. She looks up and saw Mark staring at her so she gives him a sweet smile that made his face flushed deep red. He then buried his face onto the menu making Yejin chuckled quietly.

“What are you guys want to order? The usual?”

Since GOT7 always went there, Yejin become part of their friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter