CHEATING

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

“Where are you?” Eunha asks.

“Uhh—I’m at company right now. Practice.” Mark replied.

“Really?”

“Yes. I gotta go now baby. See you later.”

Mark hung up the phone. Eunha gripped her phone tightly in her hands while looking at the sight in front of her. Tears line in her eyes, threatened to fall.

Mark hung up the call so he can be with another girl peacefully. They were laughing, kissing while touching each other.

Couldn’t take it anymore, Eunha turned around and took a deep breath.

“Just this once. I will forgive him just this once. He just not thinking straight. It’s my fault for being always busy.”

She smile bitterly then start head home. Her heart hurt but she tried to ignore it by thinking happy memories with Mark, her family and her friends.

 

***

 

At 9pm, Mark finally come home with the happy smile on his face. Seeing that, Eunhe felt her hurt clenched tight.

He’s happy with her, she thought.

“Hey baby. I miss you. How you doing today?” Mark grin while walking towards her. He wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her forehead affectionally. Eunha shut her eyes as a tear fall down. She sniffed making Mark pulled away from the hug.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Are you okay? Why are you crying?” He caress her face. Eunha look at his eyes and saw concern in his eyes.

“I just—miss you.” Eunha murmured. Mark sigh and chuckled.

“You make me scared there. I thought there’s something wrong. It’s okay baby, I’m here now. I’m yours today.”

And what do you mean by ‘yours today’ Mark?, Eunha thought.

Nonetheless, she nodded and hugs him back.

“What are you doing today?” Mark asks as he led her to the couch. Eunha bit her lips and looks down.

“I went to café a few blocks from today.” She hinted. Mark widened his eyes but then composed himself.

“O-oh, I see. Umm, so, did you saw something there?”

Yes, I saw you with her. Eunha smile bitterly.

“Umm, see what? I just grab coffee then head home after that. Why? What happened there?” Eunha asks. She gripped her shirt tightly.

“O-oh. Nothing. I’m just asking—I –“

His phone rings cutting him off. He took out his phone and look at the caller ID.He glance up at Eunha and close the screen.

“Uhh—I have to pick this. Wait a second, okay baby?”

Eunha nod. She knows who it is.

Mark gets up from the couch and walk to their shared room. After Mark closed the door, Eunha get up and ran to the room. She pressed her ear against the door, listening to Mark talking to the phone.

“Hey baby. ……. Yeah, I’m with her now, why? …..… Well, I need to do this, if not she will leave me……… No, no, I love you baby. You know I love you……... Yeah, we will meet again tomorrow……... I will find a reason to tell her………. Of course not, she love me too much …….. Baby, I love you, okay? You’re the one I lov---“

Eunha bit her lips and her hands turn to fists. A sob come out from . Not wanting Mark hear her, she grabbed her coat and put her shoes on before ran out from the house. When she reached the park, she sits on the bench and cried her heart out.

 

Eunha POV

Time passes and I slowly stop crying. I wiped my tears with the back of hand and bring my knees up.

Mark loves her. Not me. All those kisses, the hugs, the ‘I love you’s’ was fake. Everything fakes. He loves her, not me. I’m the one who’s holding him back from his happiness.

“Eunha?”

I look up and saw Jihoon, my classmates looking down at me. I ignore him and buried my face onto my knees.

“Eunha, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”

I felt him took a sit beside me but just let him.

“Eunha?” He put his hand on my shoulder.

“I just want to be alone right now.” I whispered.

A seconds later, I felt him wrapped his arms around me. “If you want to cry, you can cry on my shoulder. If you want to be alone, I can’t leave yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter