PROPOSING

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

SooYi and Mark have been dating about five years. For the past five years, Mark tried his best to be the best boyfriend. SooYi couldn’t be happier at his effort.

At 2pm, Sooyi was currently doing chores but her phone beep indicating that she has a text. Thinking that it’s from her lovely boyfriend, she quickly throws the vacuum and run towards her phone.Smiling so wide, she taps her phone twice until it lit up. She opens the text, expecting a sweet text from Mark but instead, it’s from Yugyeom the maknae of GOT7.

For a moment, she felt disappointed but then crack a smile at his cute yet demanding text.

 

Noona! You need to go to our dorm right now or I will be really upset at you. - Yugyeom

Sooyi shook her head but reply an okay at him.

Great! But, just in case, you should wear something special. - Yugyeom

Why? - Sooyi

Just do what I said noona. I don’t want to answer it. Anyway, be ready at 6. JB hyung will pick you up. - Yugyeom

JB? Where’s Mark? - Sooyi

 

The text stop there. Sooyi wait for Yugyeom to reply since he already read the text but he didn’t reply making her curious.

“Just what the heck was happening?” She muttered.

Giving a thought about it, she then give up after couldn’t find any reason why. She tap her phone’s screen making it lit up. Looking at the clock, it read 1:23pm. She sighs then slowly walks towards the vacuum.

Picking it up, she continues cleaning the living room. Soon as she finished, she move into the kitchen and start to clean there as well. She washes the dishes then cleans the fridge.

Two hours later, she looks around and smiles in satisfaction at her work. The apartment literally shines.

“Good work Sooyi.” She praised herself. She let out a sigh then turns her head to look at the clock that was hanging on the wall. When she saw that it’s already 4pm, she gasp loudly. “Oh my, it’s 4pm already.”

Taking all the equipments in her hands, she rushed towards the storage room and put all the equipments by its place. Satisfied, she strides her ways towards the bedroom while stretching all the way. Soon after, she took a shower.

About half an hour later, after she done taking a shower, she walk towards the closet just in a towel and pick a dress that was mat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter