SILENT TREATMENT

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is really short. It's just over 800 words :)

 

Narrator POV

Mark and his girlfriend were watching a movie but the two of them were sitting far from each other. Once a while, Mark will glance at her.

His girlfriend, Min was aware of it but she chose to ignore him. It’s been three hours. Three hours of torture for Mark.

“Baby .. are you going to be like this? I’m sorry okay? Please talk to me.” Mark pouted. Min rolled her eyes yet feels warm inside. Seeing Mark pouted makes her want to squeal but she restrains herself from doing so.

“I know I did wrong. I’m sorry for that.”

 

-FLASHBACK-

Min was getting a coffee at a café a few blocks from her shared apartment with Mark. As she was in the line, a guy behind her suddenly tap her shoulder. Curious, Min turn around just to see a guy grinning down at her.

Being polite, she smile- a awkward one and bow. The guy bow at her back before start a conversation with her.

“I’m Minhyuk.” He offered his hand.

“Min.” Min shakes his hand.

“Are—“

“Baby, why are you so late? I’ve been waiting for you at home for hours already.” Mark interrupted. He was aware that there’s random guy talking to his girlfriend but he ignore him.

Min look to the side and saw Mark standing there with his eyebrows furrowed. She bit her lip in worry. Not like she was worrying about yourself but the guy. Mark was known as the possessive, jealous boyfriend.

“Why are you here?” Min asks.

Mark frown, “Why? Is it a crime?”

“No Mark—I just—“

“Forget about your drink. Let’s go home.” Mark said as he turn around and walk ahead. Min look at the guy back and apologize for his behavior.

The guy just chuckled and nods his head, totally understand about the situation.

“Thank you then. I’m sorry once again.” Min bow.

Mark, who was just noticed that his girlfriend didn’t followed him, spun around. He narrowed his eyes when he saw her still tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter