FATHER

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Mark was taking a nap on the bed when his daughter crying loudly. Startled with the noise, he sat up quickly and looks around.

When he realized that it was his daughter, he sighs and walks to her crib that was placed on their bedroom. He bends down and saw her tears falling down like a river.

He pick her two years old daughter up and put her head on his chest.Her hands were holding Mark’s neck.

“Shh, daddy got you baby. Shh.” Mark coo as he patted her back. Her daughter cried become slow and he rock back and forth in effort to make her drift off to sleep again.

But, what Mark didn’t expect is , his daughter started to wailed loudly making him feel panicked. At that moment, he wish that his wife were there to make her stop.

He start to feel regret already to give his wife a permission to hang out with her friends.Alone with his daughter in the house was not a good idea at all.

“Shh, it’s okay baby. Daddy’s here.” Mark sighs inwardly.

“I want mommy.” His daughter said in her baby voice while sobbing onto his neck. “I want mommy.” She repeated.

"Mommy will be back later, sweetie. Mommy will be here soon. Go to sleep baby, daddy’s here." I whisper then kissed her head.

 "No!! I want mommy.I want mommy." She cried. Mark sighed at that. Having a child took a lot of effort but he’s not regretting to have her there.

 

Mark POV

I feel regret for letting my wife went out. Now, our daughter won’t stop crying and just to make it worse, she’s now demanding for her mommy.

“I want mommy now!” She suddenly shouted making me jolted up a little.

“What did I told you about shouting?” I scold.

That just made her cried even more louder than before.She started to hitting me with her tiny hands but she buried her face onto my chest until her tears soaked my shirt but I didn’t care about that.

“I’m sorry. Daddy is sorry baby girl.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter