FIGHT

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator POV

11PM.

12PM.

1AM.

2AM.

The door being opened making HyoJin on the couch sat straightly while hands crossing over the chest.

“Where were you?” She asks as soon as Mark step in the living room.

“Out.” He said but come out slurred. It made HyoJin turn her head and when she saw how drunk he is, she scoffed in disbelief.

“Drunk again? What’s your problem Mark? This has been going for one week already.” She threw her hands in the air.

“Like you wouldn’t know about it.”

“Again? The same answer again?”

“Don’t annoy me. I’m tired. I want to sleep.” Mark stumbled upon his steps.

“No! This has been for one week and I don’t want it continue anymore. Although you’re drunk, I want to know why you acted like this around me lately. Now, tell me. What happened to you?”

“I said I want to sleep! Is that statement was that hard to understand?” Mark leaned against the wall.

“Tell me why first! Then I will freaking let you sleep 24 hours!” HyoJin snapped.

“You want to know why? You know the answer, you disgusting ! Don’t play dumb with me!” Mark raises his voice.

At those words, tears b in HyoJin eyes. She couldn’t believe that the love of her life just call her a disgusting .

“What did I do wrong?” She whispered painfully.

“Ha!” Mark scoffed. “You think I don’t know that you have an affair behind my back? You think I don’t know that you secretly met with guy behind my back? Do you think I’m that stupid? I have eyes everywhere! EVERYWHERE! HOW DARE YOU CHEATED ON ME WHEN I BEING LOYAL TO YOU!” He finally exploded.

HyoJin took a few steps back. “Did—did you just accused me for cheating on you?”

“God, you’re not just annoying but also deaf!”

“M-mark.”

“Don’t say my name! I felt disgusted by it.”

“How-how can you think like that? Your trust on me was that little?” HyoJin asks.

“How can I trust you when I saw you hug a guy in front of my eyes?! I even saw you kiss him!”

HyoJin look at him confusedly. Since when …?

As she recalled back, she did met a guy. But, the guy is her brother. Her own blood related.

“Y-you’re misunderstanding.”

“The hell I misunderstood! Ugh! You’re such an idiot! Get out of here! I don’t want to see your disgusting face.” Mark spat before walking—more like stumbling to the bedroom while leaving HyoJin standing there, stunned.

Her tears now already start falling down her face like a waterfall as she collapsed on the floor. Sobs slowly echoed in the living room.

After half an hour spent with just crying, she slowly stands up and wiped her tears with the back of her hand. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she walk to their bedroom.

Inside, she saw Mark sleeping peacefully on the bed. At that sight, more tears come out from her eyes. Trudging her ways to the closet, she grab a duffel bag and her clothes.

After done packing her clothes, she wrote a letter, explaining what and who’s the guy he sees with her exactly that time. As she done, she put the letter carefully on the bed, next to his head and head towards the door.

Before she wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter