JEALOUS

Mark Tuan Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

Dawon and Mark have been together for two years. And since today is their 2nd anniversary, Dawon decided to plan a prank for Mark.

For the past 3 hours, everytime Mark would talking or approached Dawon, she will avoid him. Without even glancing at him, she will walk away, pretending that he never there.

Feeling confused, Mark bit his lips as he concentrated to remember whether he did something wrong or not. About a minute later, he exhaled a loud sigh since he couldn’t remember what he did wrong.

But, what he believe was, he never did something wrong or even a mistakes. He already greet her good morning, already remind her that it’s their 2nd anniversary and he already told his plan about spending time with her for their anniversary.

So, what her problem ?

Wordlessly, he went towards her who was sitting comfortably on the couch, laughing at something on the TV.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Mark asks.

Dawon stopped what she was doing immediately and glance at him. Mark was looking at her with concern in his eyes. He thought that there must be something wrong or bothering her that she didn’t even want to look at him.

It pained him when she’s not let out a single word to him.

“Did I do something wrong?” Mark asks again.

Again, Dawon just kept shut. She must be success on her plan.

“What did I do?”

Dawon shrug then she got up from the couch. After taking her phone that was laying on the table, she walk to their bedroom while dialing a number. As soon as the person answer her call, Dawon beamed happily.

“Oppa!!”

Mark whip his head quickly at those word. A single word that made upset.

“Oh, you want to meet me? Where? Okay—“ Her voice slowly faded as she walk inside their bedroom.

 

Dawon POV

“Are you sure about this? Mark will be really mad, I told you.” Jackson said over the phone.

“I am. Well, he’s starting to feel upset earlier so I guess, we make a progress.”

“Dawon-ah, you know how he is right?”

Sighing, “I know, I know. I just want to do this once.Please?”

He groaned the muttered a fine making me grinned widely.

“Fantastic! Then, I’ll go to the dorm then. Please make sure that everything are prepared.”

“Gosh woman, for the million times, we already done with the surprise. No need to repeated that again. I am not deaf.”

“Chill Oppa, I just want the best for him.”

“Ugh, you’re making me feel regret already. Okay, enough with the chit chat. Come over now.”

With that, he end the call without letting me reply any words. I huffed in annoyance and throw my phone on the bed.

“What a jerk.”

I look over the clock that was hanging on the wall and saw it’s already 2pm. Without wasting more time, I jumped off from the bed and getting ready for today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter