Angel (2/3)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bitterness

During their time in the resturant, Wheein lost the appetite to eat. Her walk with Yongsun to meet up with the rest of the members felt awkward in which neither of the females spoke one word to each other. It was when they finally met the other two members that the apprehension inside Wheein began to slowly soothe

...

"What?! Yongsun saw your wings?!" Byul whispered as Wheein motioned her to hush. 

"Oh my god. You might as well reveal it to the whole world if you're gonna be that loud!" Wheein sighed as Byul covered , giving an apologetic look. 

While the oldest and the youngest both went to the bathroom, Wheein discussed her situation with Byul who knew about her. Byul found out about Wheein when both females first met at a different agency than their current one. Ever since then, Wheein would confront Byul with her problems, not aware that she is causing the oldest some mistunderstandings. 

"Why don't you just tell her the truth? Might as well confess your feelings for her along the way." Byul teased as Wheein smacked her arm. 

"You already know the reason why I can't do that!" Wheein said as she lets out another sigh. 

"Oh right, you mentioned something about being her guardian." 

And the fact that she likes you, Pabo.

Wheein nodded, adding the second reason to her thoughts rather than speaking out loud. Heaven had a strict rule that if the person that an angel is watching over discovers their identity, that angel is immediately sent back to heaven.

"I wonder where my guardian angel is at...I wouldn't mind you watching over me." Byul teased, pinching one of Wheein's cheek as Wheein slaps her arm away. 

"Pfft, like anyone wants to-" Before Wheein could say anymore, both females heard someone clear their throat, causing both to turn direction to the noise. 

"Sorry to interrupt your lovely moment, but we should get going." Yongsun stated as she walked nearby the door with her arms crossed, claiming to be cold even though the resturant has the heater on. While

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter