Delilah (3/4)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's...my woman. 

Who are you whispering love to

that isn't me?...

 

"...Unnie. I never knew that you could be so bold to do something like this." Wheein joked, letting out an awkward chuckle as Yongsun laughed along. 

"Hm. Maybe you just haven't seen this part of me that craves for you." Yongsun stated, bringing her face closer to the shortest as Wheein continues to believe that the oldest is just having her bad humor days. 

"Well, one thing I'm certain is that I've seen a part of you who was desperate to be in Byul's arms...especially that time on the haunted house." 

"S-shut up. That's a whole different situation." Wheein was amused in teasing the oldest, but the more she tried to change the topic, the more bold the oldest became. Yongsun held onto Wheein's chin while Wheein herself stared at her unnie with mixed of confusion and fear. 

"Unnie..don't do this..I really value our friendship." The oldest stopped her movement as the word friendship pierced through her heart. She loved being by Wheein's side, even when she knew that all the latter felt for her was merely a simple bond of friendship. Yongsun had directed her attention away from her unrequited love after finding out about the latter's relationship with the maknae, but now that she observed their distances with each other, although it made her feel guilty, it also slightly gave her the courage to pursue her love once again. 

"...I'm sorry Wheein. I can't stand being friends with you...I want something more than that!...Jebal.." As a tear dropped from the oldest's face, her heart felt beaten up. She always told herself that she was fine with seeing the shortest's happiness, but the oldest came to realize that it was all a lie. A lie to cover up her masked self that revealed a smile on the outside while on the inside she was crying in despair. She moved closer and closer to Wheein, to the point that the two female's lips made contact with each other. 

 

...

Hyejin: I have your flowers. Pick them up now or I'll throw them in the trash.

As soon as Byul received the message from the machine, she hastily drives back to their dorms. As soon as she sees the maknae, Byul's expression became gleamful. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter