Delilah (1/4)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window.

I saw the flickering, shadows of love on her blind.

She was...my woman.

As she deceived me I watched and went out of my mind. 

 

...

"Wae? What's wrong with practicing my dances?" Wheein questioned, frowning as she saw no change on the maknae's expression. 

"I don't mind you practicing in general, but I do mind as to who you're practicing with." Hyejin stated, her eyebrows furrow as she then averts her gaze from the shortest. 

"Byul? Ugh, Hyejin-ssi! I explained to you about it several times already. You're the one I love." Wheein repeated, holding onto the maknae's waist. Realizing a slight grin appearing on the maknae's face, the shortest couldn't help but to smirk at her jealous maknae. 

"She is just helping me with the dance moves, and besides... I'm matchmaking her with Yongsun unnie." 

 

~Flashback~

"...Like this?" Wheein replays her part of the hip hop dance once more, gaining a shaking head of disapproval from Byul. 

"No..do that part again and I'll tell you what you did wrong." Wheein replays her part the third time, but in the middle of it was stopped by Byul. 

"Okay, so in this part, you need to sort of lift your right leg here rather than having your knee touch the floor." While Byul was moving Wheein's right leg to a proper position, Wheein's face began to heat up.

"Now that I told you...try it once more." Shaking her head from her thoughts, Wheein tries the part for the fourth time where she changes the part Byul pointed out. Byul nods in approval, Wheein then collapsing down to the floor exhausted. 

"Wheein-ssi..." Byul called out to the shortest, sitting next to her as Wheein turns to her unnie. 

"Hm?" 

"Do you know what Yongsun thinks of me?" 

"...How am I supposed to know? My name isn't Yongsun, it's Wheein." At the shortest's statement, Byul lets out a small chuckle. 

"That's true...Are my feelings for her kinda obvious?" 

"Well, you're greasy with everyone in general honestly.. so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter