Angel (3/3)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Departure

"He is late..." Byul murmured, her arms crossed as the group waits for the arrival of their Ceo. The two maknaes were both eating snacks while the oldest played music on her phone. 

"Nae pi ttam numul~" Yongsun sang as she slowly rose her hand up along with the song. Wheein was about to sing along with Yongsun until she heard the door opening, their Ceo entering the room. Yongsun hastily turns off the music while Hyejin attempts to hide the snacks away. 

"Hello everyone, I know you are all busy with your schedules, but this meeting is important too so pay close attention." The Ceo stated, bringing the group's attention towards him. 

"As you've known, many of the fans are demanding for sub-units, therefore I would like you girls to think about it and discuss among yourselves during your schedules." The Ceo said, taking a seat from a nearby chair and adjusted his glasses before he continued. 

"I'll give you all two days to make your final decisions on who you will pair up with. After those two days, you then need to start making a song dedicated for the sub-unit. We will make this into a little competition between the two sub-units where the fans will vote for their preference. Whoever wins gets a special prize from the company. Understand?" After the Ceo explains, the group nods their head. The females looked at each other, giving a few seconds of thought while the Ceo was heading out to go to another meeting. 

"Wheein! Lets partner up?" Byul initiated, waiting for the female's response while the other two stared at them. 

"Eh?.. um-" Before Wheein could give a response, the oldest stood up from her seat, grabbing Hyejin's hand before leaving the room. The other two females who were left behind looked at the door, and then soon glanced at each other. 

"Sorry Byul, give me a second." Wheein bowed in apology as she followed the two members out. 

"That's not true!" Wheein flinched as she heard Yongsun yell. She hid herself and began to listen to her two  member's conversation. 

"If that's not true, then what?" Hyejin asked the unnie, waiting for her response. 

"What are you going to do once Wheein disappears?!" Hyejin yelled, growing impatient of Yongsun's lack of response.

What the hell Hyejin

Wheein was about to step in on their conversation until she heard the unnie's response. 

"Wha...Whatever! I-I don't care! This conversation is finished!" Yongsun stated, heading back to the room where the other two members are supposed to be at. What caught her off guard was when she bumped into the other maknae and made eye contact with each other. As soon as Wheein made eye contact with her unnie, she immediately ran off, away from her members, away from her love.

...

Watching the other maknae run off, Yongsun clenched her fist, tears leaving her face as she uses her arms to cover her eyes. She felt her shoulder patted by the maknae as she quickly turned to her, her tears uncontrollably still flowing. 

"I know you don't mean what you said, cause if you did, you wouldn't be crying here...Now stop being stubborn and just admit it." Hyejin said, trying to comfort Yongsun while at the same time being direct. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter