Delilah (2/4)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My my my Delilah.

Why why why Delilah. 

I could see...that girl was not good for me.

 

"Ugh, when will our dates arrive?" Yongsun grew impatient as she took a sip of her bubble tea. Sitting across from Yongsun was Wheein who kept receiving messages from her girlfriend. 

 

Hyejin: What are you guys doing so far?

Wheein: Nothing much. Just waiting for Byul and Eric to arrive. How's your visit to Jeounju?

 

After pressing send, Wheein turns her attention back to Yongsun, who continued to complain at first until she changed the topic. 

"So how's you and Hyejin so far?" 

"Goo- Okay."

Taken back by the sudden topic, Wheein almost blurted out the truth. She tried to keep a stagnant face as Yongsun continues to dig through the topic more deeply. 

"Hm..why did you two broke up anyway?..I mean, I know I shouldn't be asking, but you would usually confine to me about your past relationships...which is something I shouldn't be happy about." Not hearing Yongsun's mumbled words of the last part, Wheein lets out a sigh, acting depressed and frustrated so that the oldest wouldn't ask any further. 

"Aish unnie..I really don't want to talk about it okay." Before Yongsun could respond to the shortest, her phone's ringtone played. 

"...hold on." Yongsun placed her phone near her right ear, stepping out of the café before greeting the caller. Wheein played with her drink's straw, stirring it around as the contents of the iced caramel frappé swirled around. Hearing the bells of the door, she was expecting the oldest to be back, but instead she was greeted by the tallest. 

"Yo Wheein-ssi. Who's Yongsun talking to?" Byul asked with curiosity, staring at the oldest through the window as Wheein simply responded with a shrug. Hearing the bells ring once again, Yongsun comes back inside the café with a frown in her face. 

"Eric...won't be coming with us today...why don't the three of us just go together? We don't want to waste the tickets right?" 

"O-oh. Yeah, sure." Although Byul looked disappointed for Yongsun, in reality she was doing several cartwheels inside her mind as if she won the lottery. Wheein couldn't help but to curve her lips into a smile, seeing how adorable Byul is in trying to act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter