Angel (1/3)

Mamamoo Bonds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wings

Yongsun held her breath, trying to process her mind from the sight behold of her. A fellow member whom she sang with awhile ago now appears as a being she thought was only from fairy tales. Anxiety swells up in Yongsun as she began to slowly leave the room before she is discovered. She curses in her head for her heels that made noises, causing her fellow member to turn to her gaze with a gasp. 

"U-unnie!..." Wheein exclaimed as she began to panic. Wheein knew that her wings were already exposed and that there was no way to hide them, so instead she turns around to face her frightened member. 

Both of the female's eyes met, each displaying their emotions as silence took place. Wheein took a step forwards, but as soon as she did, Yongsun's thoughts played in her mind. 

B-Beautiful...

A word which Wheein didn't expect to hear passed through her mind, causing her heart to flutter. 

~A few moments ago~

"Hyejin, your turn!" Yongsun exclaimed as she entered the dance room, finished with her recording for You're The Best. The female simply nodded, heading out to the recording room while the rest of the members stayed in the dance room. As Yongsun entered the room, she saw Byul and Wheein whispering and giggling to each other, which irritated Yongsun. She walked closer to the two, her eyebrows furrowed. 

"What are you two doing?! We are supposed to practice the choreography for the next Immortal Song and here I see you two slacking off!" Yongsun's heart beat quickens by the words she spoke out. Even though she scolded the two members, in reality she used her leader position in attempt to separate the two individuals.

"Calm down Yongsun, we are just taking a small break." Byul said as she went to grab a bottle of water to drink. While the taller female began to set up the music player, Wheein simply gave a smirk to Yongsun and began to practice the choreography once more. Yongsun began to boil inside, but she did her best to stay composed, for it would only entertain Wheein if she bursts her emotions. After Byul finished setting up the music player, the music as well as their practice began. 

Argh, why is Wheein competing with me in the first place? I told her how I had a crush for Byul and next thing I know she is here flirting with her! 

With so many things in her mind, Yongsun placed more work in her choreography, in a way trying to let out her stress over things. 

After each fierce movement and leg work, Yongsun was worn out. She laid down on the floor, panting to catch some air. She covered her eyes with her left arm, her heart beating rapidly from the practice. She became a bit startled from something cold touching her right cheek. 

"Here, you did great today." Byul said as she placed the water bottle next to the female. 

"Oh, t-thanks." Yongsun blushed as she sat up, grabbing the bottle next to her and opening the cap. She drank the contents of the bottle, feeling slightly refreshed. She took a quick glance at the tall female, whom seemed to have a gleaming expression. The female's expression made Yongsun fluster even more, causing her gaze to shift to another direction. She heard the door opening, Hyejin entering after her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter