New Faces in the Industry

✩ Miracle ✩ - Label SJ's 2020 Girl Group - Apply Open!
천사의 빛 (CSB)
BigHit's girl group
 
About CSB
CSB is a 7-member girl group under BigHit Entertainment. They debuted on December 29, 2017 and have been met with relative success, though they're still greatly outshone by their seniors, BTS.
 
CSB debuted with a hard-hitting hip-hop track titled "Deja Vu." Though well recieved by international fans, the group was heavily critisized within their own country for copying BTS's style. However when they branched out into a more conventional style for their comeback "Cushion" in July 2018 they were just as heavily critisized for not having their own sound. The girls promoted a second song from their album, "Round N Round" in September of 2018 but no music video was released and rumors started that the girls would be disbanded.
 
But on June 10, 2019 the girls reappeared on the scene with "I Like U Too Much", an upbeat song with a strong beat that mixed the cutesyness of Cushion with the power of Deja Vu. The song was well recieved by fans and CSB enjoyed two months of promotion without any of the harrassment they'd experienced in their first year. They became active on variety shows and are now rather big names in the industry. It's expected that their new single "I Think I Love You", released on January 5 of this year, will likely gain them their first win on a music show.
 
Members:
Lee Na Young (Ahreum) - Leader, Vocalist, Rapper
TBD (Members of CSB will be apps that do not make the cut into MIracle, assuming there are enough ^^'' You may also invent characters to be in this group)
since 2017

 

NCT-Pure
The final NCT unit
 
About Pure
tumblr_nzjznfXvrt1u79fdvo5_250.jpg
NCT-Pure is a 4-member unit of NCT under SM Entertainment. They debuted on March 15, 2018 and and are often considered the "most talented" of the units, though of course this is very hotly contested by fans of the other units.
 
The group is well known to have been trained under Label SJ, mostly because David and Hwan always bring it up on shows. The boys have experienced high success both in Korean and internationally and are known as the "versatile boy group" to most. They debuted on April 8, 2018 with the song "Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms", a collaboration with IU that netted them their first win two weeks into promotions. They collaborated with Lim Kim for their second single "A Little Closer" released in July of 2018.
 
2019 saw Pure release three singles over the course of the year, drawing worry from some fans who thought they weren't getting enough rest. Starting off the year in March with "Headache", the group took home three wins and had their first concert. They then released "Baby Boy" which, though only winning twice, became their highest selling album. It's thought they would have won more if they weren't promoting at the same time as BlackPink. They ended the year with the releases of "Day by Day" at the very end of December and are currently still promoting the song.
 
Members:
Ahn Jae Min (Jaemin) - Leader, Lead Vocals, Lead Dance
David Oh (David) - Main Rapper, Main Dancer
Kim Kyung Bin (Zero) - Lead Rapper
Lee Young Hwan (Hwan) - Main Vocals, Maknae
since 2018