Teaser #6 - November 2019

✩ Miracle ✩ - Label SJ's 2020 Girl Group - Apply Open!

Mischief Managed

 

"How are the girls looking?"

It was Noh Eul's standard greeting for Jung Su these days. After numerous changes since July it looked like the staff had finalized an actual lineup for their latest project group, which meant the Label was feeling pressure to get them debuted before something could intervene and prevent them.

Jung Su sighs. "They look great. Honestly I'd say they're ready to debut. We even have a two possible songs lined up."

Noh Eul raises an eye and accepts the coffee Jung Su holds out to him. "But?"

Jung Su sits down and takes a sip of his own coffee before responding. "But we don't have a manager. Our current ones are already overworked dealing with the guys and the other trainees already and we can't afford to hire on a new one if we want to maintain a decent margin of profit." He runs a and through his hair, clearly frustrated.

Noh Eul stares thoughtfully down at the papers in front of him as Jung Su starts on his own paperwork. Finally he speaks up.

"Why don't I do it?"

Jung Su's pen pauses in mid air and he glances over. "We need you here Noh Eul."

But the idea has lodged into the manager's head and the more he thinks about it, the more he likes it. "You know everything about my job, you've been doing it with me for months. I can take a year or so to manage the girls and then I can come back when we can afford to hire someone new for them. It makes sense Jung Su-ah, you know it does."

The leader is nodding somewhat reluctantly. "You make a fair point. But are you sure?"

Noh Eul laughs. "Jung Su I served as Super Junior's head manager for almost four years before being promoted. I can handle anything if I can handle that."

 

 

Author's Note
I love how often SJ cycles through managers honestly, it amuses me. Anyway have a mini teaser since I wanted to bump up the story ^-^'' Again if you want to see a teaser about anything in particular, feel free to ask! Whether about a specific SJ member, NCT Pure, or even a flashback I'll be more than happy to oblidge! (Just not about your character since they don't cannonically have roles yet)
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png