Teaser #2 - Spring 2016

✩ Miracle ✩ - Label SJ's 2020 Girl Group - Apply Open!

A HELPING HAND

 

Dong Hae started it. On reflection, Noh Eul realizes it was unavoidable, really. Having trainees running around in their section of the SM building was going to attract the attention of the group eventually.

But he was still taken by surprise when one day a young dance instructor knocked on his door, looking utterly lost, and announced that Dong Hae had walked into his dance class and completely taken it over.

Noh Eul had to leave his extremely important task of attempting to balance Hee Chul's schedule to go see the interruption for himself. And to inform Dong Hae that he couldn't interrupt other people's classes.

You'd think he'd know better, or at least have something more important to do with his time during his few off days from his army service, but apparently not.

"Dong Hae? What are you doing?" Noh Eul does his best to sound annoyed, though really it's probably impossible for anyone to actually get made at the dancer.

Dong Hae at least has the decency to look embarrassed when he spots the actual dance teacher standing next to Noh Eul. He clears his throat.

"Well, I heard there were trainees in the label, and though, that since it's out label, we should help them out?" He smiles nervously and Noh Eul sighs.

"At least ask next time, alright?"

Dong Hae beams. "Got it hyung! Alright guys, let's run that last part again!"

The next time a member wants to invade a pracitce session, he's nice enough to warn Noh Eul first.

"Hey hyung? You got a minute?"

Noh Eul glances up and nods, waving Ryeo Wook into the office. He places the trainee files he'd been looking over aside and focuses completely on the singer. "What's up?"

Ryeo Wook gives him a smile, and Noh Eul knows immediately the other wants to make suggestions for his schedule. "Wookie that only works on the female staff. Just tell me what you want added to your schedule and I'll see what I can do."

"Well, Dong Hae hung mentioned that he helped out with a dance class last week-"

"Completely interrupted it. The actual dance teacher was a new guy too, I'm surprised he didn't transfer back to SM after the fright Dong Hae gave him."

Ryeo Wook laughs. "Yeah, that. Anyway, I was thinking, since we're slowing down my schedules in preparation for my enlisting in a few months, maybe I could pick up a few voice lessons? Just so I'm not completely bored." He smiles again, and Noh Eul can't help giving one in return.

"Yeah, that should be doable. I'll send you your revised schedule in a few days."

"Thanks hyung!" Ryeo Wook leaves the office with a spring in his step and Noh Eul sighs over the extra work he just gave himself.

After that the rest of the group came in with similar requests one after the other. Noh Eul almost came to expect a knock each day from a new person, asking to help with the training.

Jung Su is the last one to enter his office, almost three weeks after Dong Hae's initial invasion.

"You want to help with the trainees?" Noh Eul guesses as soon as he sees the ex-leader peering into the room.

Jung Su gives a small laugh. "If there's room. I imagine you have something of a surplus of trainers right now."

Noh Eul shakes his head in amusement. "I'm sure I can find room, especially with most of those new trainers currently in the army." He points out, and Jung Su gives a hum as he moves to exit.

Noh Eul hesitates, and then stops him. "Out of curiosity, why are you guys all so intent on helping with the trainees?"

Jung Su glances back at him, eyebrow raised. "You don't know?"

Noh Eul shrugs.

"Because," Jung Su looks a bit sad as he replies. "They remind us of ourselves."

 

 

Author's Note
So Noh Eul decided that he's going to star in several of these teasers. I have no control here OTL Anyway, hopefully you like the teasers so far? There shall be more to come!
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png