Teaser #5 - May 16, 2019

✩ Miracle ✩ - Label SJ's 2020 Girl Group - Apply Open!

CURTAIN CALL

 

It was the end of an era.

Even the news outlets that had been so vocally against Super Junior for all their years of promotions said so. Noh Eul had considered framing a few of those articles for his own amusement, but he'd decided against it. His office was busy enough without even more papers lining his walls.

He had to admit, he'd somewhat seen this coming. The boys were drifting, and more and more focus was being placed on solo activities and the trainees. But it still hurt when Jung Su had made the official announcement.

Super Junior was over.

Noh Eul honestly still couldn't completely believe it. He'd been with the group for so many years that to think of them as anything other than a unit felt wrong. Even when half of them were in the army, when they spent more time apart than together, they were still Super Junior. It was one of those irrefutable truths that, when he hadn't been looking, had become a cornerstone of his life.

But Label SJ still stood, so he still went to work everyday, silently wondering if the Label would be reabsorbed into the main company, if today was his last day as the head manager at Label SJ. It was a title he'd become rather attached to, and he prayed there would be some miracle that would keep the label operational.

One thing that gave him some hope were the members who were still around. Half of the group had actually renewed their contracts, and one of them even worked with him quite regularly.

"You look like you're trying to bore a hole in that file with your stare hyung."

Noh Eul is startled out of his musings rather abruptly, and he turns to see a smiling Jung Su standing behind him holding two cups of coffee. He accepts the one offered to him and returns the smile.

"Got lost in my thoughts I guess." He replies. "I still feel like the carpet could be pulled out from under us at any moment."

Jung Su continues smiling, though his eyes harden. "They'll have a fight on their hands if they try anything. We still have Henry and Zhou Mi on their original contracts, not to mention the six of us who are still with the label."

Noh Eul warms a bit when he hears Jung Su refer to the members of Super Junior as 'us'.

"You guys really won't even end will you?" It's a non sequitr he knows, but something in him wants to hear it from Leeteuk.

The leader looks surprised, and then laughs.

"Of course we won't. We're Super Junior. We might not be together phsycally right now, but we're bonded whether we like it or not." He has a look of amused confusion, but he doesn't push Noh Eul for an explanation. "Now we should look over the new group of tranfers from SM so we can go home and get some proper sleep, yeah?"

Noh Eul nods, taking a drink of the cooling coffee and diving into his work with renewed vigor. Of course they'd never really be over.

They were Super Junior after all.

 

 

Author's Note
Ha cheesy teaser to end things. This is as of now the final planned teaser, but if you guys have ideas or requests for people or times you'd like to see more of feel free to drop a comment! I really like writing these ^^
blue_gem_diamond_jewel.png