The Day We Met

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone I just wanted to say that if the text is in italics it means that the person is speaking Korean.

 

It was the day of the auditions, feeling nervous I decided to get up early and practice. 

Changing into a blue nike running shorts and a black t-shirt I headed out to one of the rooms to stretch. A few days ago while listening to BTS song I decided to try their choreography. The song was Boy In Luv, according to BTS a hard choreography for girls to dance to.

I was so focused on dancing that I didn't know someone had entered the room. As the song ended and breathing hard, I heard clapping, whirling around surprised to see a boy probably a year or two older then me, with brown hair and a cute smile. 

"Hello I am Jungkook from BTS" the boy said with a heavy accent.

I giggled and replied, "Hello I am (y/n)"

The boy was taken back, "You speak Korean?" he asked smiling.

I nodded in response, we turned as we heard a boy's voice calling.

"That's probably Jimin hyung" Jungkook said turning to look at me.

"Jimin?" I said in confusion, eyes wide looking past Jungkook, through the little window in the room.  

"Wait" Jungkook said before opening the door,"Hyung in here!"Jungkook shouted down the hall.

Jungkook stepped aside to let a dark haired boy in.

"Hello I am (y/n)" I said introducing myself to the Jimin.

Like Jungkook he had a shocked expression before smiling, "Hello I am Jimin from BTS".

He turned to Jungkook, "This would be a lot easier if she was chosen, she can speak Korean"

Jungkook agreed, Jimin continued,"Oh the manager is looking for you Jungkook"

Jungkook and Jimin said that they'll see me later during auditions. I nodded and waved goodbye. 

Soon when everyone was here dance instructor told us to stretch and warm-up. Well we were all focused until Jungkook, and Jimin walked in with their manager, and translator. A lot of screaming started until our teacher scolded us to go back to warming up. 

I rolled my eyes when all the other girls started showing off their legs and noticed many wore sports bras today. Since I stretched already I walked over to my bag to see if I hand any Crunch bars left. Biting into the chocolate bar I hear, "eating a chocolate bar?" the person chuckled. 

Turning around "what? It's just for energy", Jungkook laughed as he came up to see what we were talking about.

"This guy too, he loves chocolate bars" Jimin said pointing to Jungkook. 

"What? They're good" Jungkook protested.

Seeing our interaction I noticed the other girls staring and whispering. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Lisa approach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter