My Blossoming Feelings

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up needing to go to the bathroom, looking around Jimin and Jungkook were asleep. Only Taehyung was awake, unbuckling my seatbelt, I quietly got up.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked pulling out one of his earbuds. 

"Bathroom" I whispered, trying to walk past Taehyung in the small space.

Due to the dim lighting I trip over something, falling Taehyung catches my waist, steadying me.

"Are you ok?" Taehyung asked with a worried expression.

Thank the lord the lighting was dim, I was blushing so much, "Yes Taehyung oppa I'm ok" I reply shyly.

He gave me another smile and let go of my waist. I walked extra careful around Jimin not wanting to wake him up.

Rushing to bathroom, I stand staring at the mirror. I swear he heard my heart pounding. I stayed in the bathroom till I calmed down. Opening the door, I came face to face with Lisa. I was about to walk pass her when she raised her arm, blocking my way. I looked at her with a confused expression.

"Stop clinging to them, especially Jungkook oppa!" Lisa said to me.

"What? They come talk to me, we're friends, it's not my fault that you can't speak Korean" I said to her, " plus it's not like they ignore you either, they talk to you too".

Lisa had no words to say, she glared at me before going into  the bathroom. 

Walking back to my seat, I got back in, Taehyung was playing a game on the iPad he brought with him. Jungkook woke up as I buckled my seat belt.

"Morning sleepy head" I said jokingly, with his normally perfect hair ruffled, it looks really soft. Tempting me to run my hands through it. 

Jungkook blinked sleepily at me, before smiling an sweet smile. "Yup and I don't think I can fall asleep anymore, not after seeing your pretty face" He said leaning close to me.

I blushed red, heart pounding "What are you saying oppa?" Gently pushing him away.

Jungkook laughed softly "Kidding, but I can't really sleep anymore though, I'm just so excited to go to the beach" 

"Oh we're going to go to the beach?" I asked

"Well my teaser concept is beach theme, and Jimin hyung is Theme Park themed" He explained.

"Oh oh are we going to go to DisneyWorld?" I asked excited.

Jungkook laughed softly, "Yea I think so" 

 One of the flight attendants came over, "what would like to drink?" She asked looking at us.

I asked for sprite, and everybody got their drinks. Looking at the still sleeping Jimin I asked to give me a coke so I can give it to him, later when he wakes up. Taehyung falls asleep after finishing the snack that came with the drink. I just chatted with Jungkook for the next half an hour.

Reaching in my bag to pull out a bag of sour patch kids, I offer Jungkook one, he opened his mouth, I take a piece and  put it in his mouth. I laughed as his face scrunch up "It's sour isn't it?" I said biting into one myself. 

"It's sour but it's sweet at the end" Jungkook said as he reaches to grab another one. 

His face scrunches up again, I bursts into giggles "You ate the lemon one didn't you" I said. 

"There's different flavors?" He said reaching for another one. 

"Yea, there's lemon, green apple, blue is raspberry I think, orange, and cherry" I told him as he ate a blue one. 

After a while, the announcement said that we were landing soon, I put my bag of candy away and my earbuds. Leaning across Jungkook I looked out of the window.

"Come over and sit here" Jungkook said unbuckling the seat belt, moving over in his seat.

I went over and sat in the space he gave me, he then buckled both of us in, I had a really good view.

"Pretty isn't it?" Jungkook said from behind me, I turned, his face inches from mine.

Blushing,  I turned around, Jungkook chuckled at my reaction, before resting his head on my shoulder. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter