Bangtan Sonyeondan

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok the program updated, and now I don't know how to change the fonts so bear with me. I'm going to be using bold for when you speak Korean, inside of italics.

Since we had a few hours of rest time, we all went to eat lunch.

"So where are we going to eat?" I asked, curious I was hungry too.

"A Korean barbecue place" Jimin replied, coming up to walk with me as we crossed the road.

"oh really? I've never had Korean barbecue, now I'm excited" I said happily clapping my hands like a child.

Jimin laughed, "You're such a child sometimes".

I stuck my tongue out, we burst out laughing. Arriving at place, Rap Monster asked for a private table. The table had a big grill in the center. I slid in next to Jimin, and Jungkook joined me on my other side, with J-Hope sitting next to him. Lisa, Rap Monster, Suga, Taehyung sitting across from us and Jin sitting at the head of the table.

We had fun eating, and me trying new things.

"Yah, Jungkook was really being a man, with that scene were he held (y/n)'s hand and pulled her away" J-Hope said patting Jungkook on the back.

He smiled shyly, and laughed, "(y/n) your a really good actor" Suga said smiling at me.

"You don't know hyung (y/n)'s also good at dancing" Jimin said from my right.

I blushed, and smiled shyly.

"Aw she's honestly so cute" Taehyung said from across me.

"Hey Jungkook hurry up, remember your scene, someone's gonna take her away" Jin said jokingly.

Jungkook laughed and pulled me into a hug, I was surprised.

"Look at her expression" Rap monster said laughing.

Jungkook put me gently back, with me blushing like mad. It was then that I realized Lisa left.

"Oppa where's Lisa?" I asked Rap Monster.

"Oh her stylist called and asked her to come back to try on some clothes." Rap Monster explained.

I nodded, but everyone stopped talking when they he food arrived. It was my first time trying Korean food and it was really good. The guys ate so much, "You guys can eat the whole restaurant" I said laughing. 

After eating we walked around, I wanted Ice Cream so we stopped at an Ice Cream Parlor. Ordering a rainbow sherbet, I took a bite. Mmmm, it was so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter