His Feelings

I Give My Heart To You (Jungkook x Reader)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jungkook's POV~

She was different, she wasn't like the other fan girls. 

I was surprised when I first met her, (y/n) was so focused that she didn't see me come in. Her expression was determined and focused. I was in awe, I hope she wins, I thought to myself as I watch her dance.

I wanted to know her more.

 

Her smile was beautiful it captured me, (y/n) stays on the good side of everything. She worked hard, and tried her best at every task she was given. (y/n) helped the staff, without being asked to. She was always happy to help people. 

I once said on Yang Nam that a bell must ring, when I meet a girl, that is how I know. And to say the least I believe the bell has rang.

Watching her play around with Taehyung and Jimin hyung, makes me feel jealous. But her smile always takes that away. 

Lisa, confessed that she liked me but, Lisa didn't stir my heart up like (y/n) did. She left in hurt but respected my decision. When is the time to tell her is the time now? 

Should I tell the hyungs? What should I do? Should I tell (y/n) my feelings? How would the fans react? 

I had wished many times in life that I was normal person. 

Being an idol meant everything in my life was public, if I were to tell (y/n) how would the fans feel? 

What am I going to do?

What if the fans hate her?

How could I do this to her? If they hate her, how will she feel?

 But....but nothing can chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter